Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
FTM pediatrician recommendations in BP

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 1:04 am
I’m due soon and looking for a pediatrician to use for my first baby (in Boro Park). Any recommendations for someone with excellent bedside manner who will not brush off my concerns as a ftm? Also prefer an office that has some sort of after hours answering service in case of an urgent question and not crazy wait times in the office. I called a few places, seems like many doctors aren’t taking new patients now…

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 1:41 am
I’m not in Brooklyn anymore, so don’t know if things changed since we left, but was extremely happy with Dr. Tyberg at Williamsburg pediatrics. He is so patient and listens, but really listens to you and does a thorough exam. Was also very happy with Dr. Yelloz. She also always gave us the time we needed to discuss everything and figure out solutions to whatever we were dealing with (for eg once we ruled out medical cause for behavior challenges she helped me with ideas on how to go forward etc).

I also loved their office- amazing nice office staff- always so helpful and quick with forms, prescriptions etc. clean office and very minimal wait time with easy appointment scheduling.

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 1:43 am
Oh, about after hours- you can call or text Dr. Zagelbaum and he was always pretty quick in replying.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics