Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Post covid symptoms. Long covid?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 2:54 am
I had covid just over 4 weeks ago. I have breathing/lung issues that I am too scared to go on walks or do anything too draining such as shopping. I have a yucky taste on my tongue, top of mouth sort of like a pepper taste. How long does it take to recover? What can I do to recover faster?
I was told NAC is very good for the lungs but I went to a few pharmacies and they were all out.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 2:59 am
They are recommending a specific set of breathing exercises for post covid that really help the breathing issues, your doctor should be able to direct you the right therapist to teach you the exercises, I think its a one time appointment and then you do the exercises at home. But honestly- four weeks is not a long time, it can take three months or so to really feel back to yourself. Don't push yourself, rest. Your body needs time to recover.

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 6:12 am
Rest up. I didn't when I felt better and then felt sick again for a while.

notshanarishona

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 2:31 am
4 weeks is nothing. Long Covid is only considered after 3 months. Refuah Shlayma
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics