Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Really weird dream about belzer rebbetzin

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 4:50 am
So I dreamt that the belzer rebbetzin was in in Amsterdam to light the menorah. And I wanted to be close to her and ask for a Bracha. The men didn’t allowed me to go close to her and I was devastated because they told me I was inferior and therefor not allowed to be close to the rebbetzin.
I said to this woman how much I wanted to see the rebbetzin lighting the menorah (was a beautiful Crystal one) and that I feel I was already good enough. She said I was alright and she gathered the children around and they made a huge play for me in a high school all my favourite things were there and I finally felt seen and important.

Ok that was my chassidishe chaloimes feel free to be tell me about the meaning. And I still want to meet the belzer rebbetzin. Or sent a kvittel to the rebbe so if you know how sent me a pm.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 6:15 am
I don't understand the obsession with her, but maybe cuz I am not Belz. She had a hard life so I feel for her, but that's about it.

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 7:32 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
I don't understand the obsession with her, but maybe cuz I am not Belz. She had a hard life so I feel for her, but that's about it.

I’m also not belz

amother
Firethorn

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 7:44 am
I’m not belz but I went to see her once when she was in NY together with 3 other people that were trying to get pregnant (all of us for at least a year 2 were for their firsts 2 of us had a few kids but weren’t getting pregnant after trying 2-3 years already.) we all had babies the next year. I had the latest but my cycles were wonky and I got pregnant the second cycle after seeing her.
I don’t know your dream but there is a phone number you can call and they give over your message to her.

amother
Pear

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 7:59 am
She is a very warm and caring Rebetzin with such a temimus and ehrlichkeit that I'm sure her brachos carry weight Up There. Go ahead OP and follow your dreams....try to get a Bracha from her. I will attempt to get a number for her Gabbai.

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 10:57 am
amother [ Pear ] wrote:
She is a very warm and caring Rebetzin with such a temimus and ehrlichkeit that I'm sure her brachos carry weight Up There. Go ahead OP and follow your dreams....try to get a Bracha from her. I will attempt to get a number for her Gabbai.

That’s so sweet 🥲 ❤️

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 12:48 pm
Most of us struggle to some extent with imposter syndrome, not feeling like we're "good enough" or "a real _____" (whatever it is that we want to be). There's no moment in life when you graduate and officially become what you are and everyone recognizes it. Self acceptance is a lifelong struggle.

Hashem created you, with all your challenges, strengths and weaknesses. He knows you are trying, and to Him, you are good enough.

Chickensoupprof

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 5:30 am
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Most of us struggle to some extent with imposter syndrome, not feeling like we're "good enough" or "a real _____" (whatever it is that we want to be). There's no moment in life when you graduate and officially become what you are and everyone recognizes it. Self acceptance is a lifelong struggle.

Hashem created you, with all your challenges, strengths and weaknesses. He knows you are trying, and to Him, you are good enough.

Sweet of you! 🥲❤️

dankbar

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 5:47 am
I think your dreams reflected of what you thought of by day

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 2:11 pm
I bump this, I'm in EY right now and desperate to go see the rebbetzin if someone can help me it would amazing.

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 3:25 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
I bump this, I'm in EY right now and desperate to go see the rebbetzin if someone can help me it would amazing.

Wow! Hope it works out for you! Let us know!

amother
Mintcream

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 3:27 pm
I live a few buildings down, never been to see her. Even with fertility struggles. But a fam member did and she became pregnant on her next cycle too. I heard that it’s very special to get a Brocha from her.
I don’t know details of when she sees ppl, but she lives on rechov Dover sholom, Jerusalem. The house before the big Belz shul
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational