Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Citi mini double stroller good for twins?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 10:24 am
Can I put two car seats (with adaptors) in the stroller? Does it take two prams? I'm only seeing images of one pram and one car seat and the other seat is the regular seat.

Shabbosiscoming

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 10:35 am
I think you can use 2 bassinets, but only 1 car seat adapter.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 10:37 am
Is there any brand stroller that I can use two car seat adaptors?

amother
Ebony

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 10:43 am
The bugaboo donkey. Theres a big resale market for it depending where you live.

amother
Aster

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 10:53 am
I got the double snap and go and used that everywhere for the first 18 months. Then switched to a standard double side by side, like the city mini. I don't think the city mini accommodate two car seats, but even if it does I found the car seat adapter to be a huge pain with that stroller. Don't recommend.

The Britax B ready can accommodate two car seats I believe. Haven't used it for twins but I loved it for a single baby, found it easy to snap the car seat or the regular stroller seat in and out, depending on my needs at the time. I'd look into it more if I were having twins again but I believe it does take two car seats.

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 2:10 pm
I know the mountain buggy duet can take 2 car seats, but one will be slightly higher than the other. Are you specifically looking for side by side? Otherwise most of the in line strollers take 2 car seats-uppbaby vista and city select for instance.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 2:13 pm
amother [ Aster ] wrote:
I got the double snap and go and used that everywhere for the first 18 months. Then switched to a standard double side by side, like the city mini. I don't think the city mini accommodate two car seats, but even if it does I found the car seat adapter to be a huge pain with that stroller. Don't recommend.

The Britax B ready can accommodate two car seats I believe. Haven't used it for twins but I loved it for a single baby, found it easy to snap the car seat or the regular stroller seat in and out, depending on my needs at the time. I'd look into it more if I were having twins again but I believe it does take two car seats.

I already have the Britax b single and I absolutely hate it. I would be very nervous to start up with the double. The single was on three wheels and with the car seat it it felt like it could easily tip over on a turn or a bump. The kiddy tray (paid extra)was not engineered well at all and if you hit a bump and kid sitting up their nose went directly into the tray. Unfortunately other reviews said same for single. So I'm burnt out and scared of the double.

The donkey is insanely expensive. Though I would love to get. But this is most likely going to be my youngests so I don't think it's necessary to go so expensive.

Perrys

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 2:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Upon baby vista

Perrys

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 2:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

amother
Mulberry

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 2:20 pm
I bought the Double city mini for my twins
I really like it
It lays flat, so great even for newborns
But I haven't used it with a car seat, so I can't tell you about that

sygirl

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 2:24 pm
I have my bugaboo twin that I’m interested in selling. It’s blue with stripe awning. I have all the add ons, rain cover, car seat adapter, cup holder… in Brooklyn. Pm me if interested
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more