Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Reality check

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 8:30 am
In case you've been feeling like Instagram is very fake lately and everyone has so much money and perfect lives and all the things and well-behaved kids, let me help you. A pretty well-known influencer's husband once slid into my DMs asking if I was single and wanted to meet (before I got married). And she is constantly showing off her perfect marriage. So just some food for thought Smile.

amother
Chambray

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 8:32 am
Maybe this is a sign for you to delete Instagram! Whose reality check is this? Very Happy

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 8:37 am
amother [ Chambray ] wrote:
Maybe this is a sign for you to delete Instagram! Whose reality check is this? Very Happy

I'm curious how that was the message you took from my post.

Genius

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 9:30 am
Is there anybody who thinks Instagram is real?!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 9:33 am
Genius wrote:
Is there anybody who thinks Instagram is real?!

I guess not, but it's easy to feel like the only normal person on there, especially this time of year.

amother
Chambray

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 10:29 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm curious how that was the message you took from my post.

Well, clearly instagram is a place where married men proposition other women who post pictures of themselves on instagram as well. I'm assuming you aren't just posting pictures of scenery and sunsets.

maybe we should all evaluate what the point of instagram really is. maybe that's our reality check.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 11:22 am
Well, clearly instagram is a place where married men proposition other women who post pictures of themselves on instagram as well. I'm assuming you aren't just posting pictures of scenery and sunsets.

maybe we should all evaluate what the point of instagram really is. maybe that's our reality check.

I actually didn't have any pictures of myself besides a profile picture. But okay. This totally wasn't the point. Check your judgment of me at the door, thank you.

amother
Stonewash

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 11:43 am

Sorry, that is a ridiculous premise. Maybe walking down the street with your face 'exposed' is also permission to be hit on? Are you serious? One can like the way they look, and want to be seen without guys prepositioning them.
Burqa anyone?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 11:47 am
amother [ Stonewash ] wrote:
Sorry, that is a ridiculous premise. Maybe walking down the street with your face 'exposed' is also permission to be hit on? Are you serious? One can like the way they look, and want to be seen without guys prepositioning them.
Burqa anyone?

Exactly, thank you. I was thinking that this response sounded an awful lot like a "you were asking for it" comment.

zaq

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 3:12 pm
Genius, you took the words right out of my mouth...errr, screen.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media