Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Daven for me and I'll daven for you- parnassah
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 4:28 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
I think 1 person is more personal, more meaningful. Plus we can easily remember the names without a list at Mikvah or when making challah

I was honestly thinking that too Smile if that sounds good to everyone, we'll go ahead and start messaging the mod with our color and Hebrew name!

amother
Stone

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 4:40 pm
I would do either.
Each of us getting only 1 name is a lot more personal and also easier to remember but on the other hand I would love to daven for all of you and definitely can use all of your tefillos as well.

I’ll go along with what the rest of you decide.

amother
Stone

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 4:43 pm
Also, I would feel a bit more comfortable if Yael can take our information and pair us up but I’m not sure if she has time for this.

doctorima

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 5:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I was honestly thinking that too Smile if that sounds good to everyone, we'll go ahead and start messaging the mod with our color and Hebrew name!

I've already gotten some responses, so I'm happy to facilitate in whatever way most posters prefer. I can compile lists of certain numbers (5, 10, all of you) and share it amongst the group. Or I can match you up 1-on-1, which sounds like what most posters prefer so far.

OP decide how you'd like to proceed and let everyone know, and if posters PM me their color on this thread and Hebrew name (and anything else they may wish to share with the person davening for them), I will follow your instructions and take it there. It's obviously all completely confidential.

amother
Stone

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 5:41 pm
doctorima wrote:
I've already gotten some responses, so I'm happy to facilitate in whatever way most posters prefer. I can compile lists of certain numbers (5, 10, all of you) and share it amongst the group. Or I can match you up 1-on-1, which sounds like what most posters prefer so far.

OP decide how you'd like to proceed and let everyone know, and if posters PM me their color on this thread and Hebrew name (and anything else they may wish to share with the person davening for them), I will follow your instructions and take it there. It's obviously all completely confidential.

Thank you for taking care of it, I sent you a PM.

amother
Banana

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 6:02 pm
I want to join too! My husband has taken several courses over the past five years and is now in the middle of another but none have led to a job yet ;(

doctorima

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 6:16 pm
3 pairs matched up B"H - may all our tefillos be answered!

Anyone else wanting to participate, please PM me your color and Hebrew name, as well as anything else you want the person davening for you to know or have in mind.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 9:12 pm
Thank you doctorima for taking care of this! How about pairing us each up with one other person, and if anyone requests to get a list of additional names, one can be sent to that specific person. That'll be totally optional if anyone wants/has time/etc.

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 9:31 pm
I would like to join

doctorima

Post Wed, Nov 17 2021, 10:09 am
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
I would like to join

My pleasure, just PM me your posting color, Hebrew name (and DH's if you wish), and anything else you want the person davening for you to have in mind. I will pair you up with another poster and discreetly give you each other's names to daven for.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 11:01 pm
Hi all! Just checking in to see how it's going Smile I've found it helpful to set aside a specific time each day to daven for the person I was paired with. Just wanted to wish everyone a beautiful shabbos and say that iyh because of our tefillos for each other, this chanukah should bring many נסים גלויים for us all, in the sweetest, most joyous of ways!

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 5:20 am
Can I still join? Would love to as parnassah has never been easy for us and DH has to be making some tough decisions in this area soon.

Chickensoupprof

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 5:27 am
Yes I also want to join

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 7:57 am
Of course! You can both join! Just message doctorima with ur color and name to daven for Smile hatzlacha!

amother
Ginger

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 12:10 am
Has this been successful? Still going on?

amother
Milk

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 12:20 am
Such a nice idea, would love to continue this.

doctorima

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 12:41 am
Still going on - if Ginger and Milk (and anyone else interested) PM me I'll be happy to pair you up.

amother
Narcissus

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 12:44 am
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....54954

doctorima

Post Fri, Jun 17 2022, 11:57 am
Bump - I have a poster who PM'd me to be matched with someone to daven for. If anyone is interested in participating please PM me so that I can match you up.

doctorima

Post Fri, Jun 17 2022, 2:18 pm
Bump again - I got 2 responses to the post above, which is great to have more Yidden davening for one another ... but it still leaves me with an odd number like before. So if anyone else is interested, please PM with your and/or DH's name for davening, and I'll gladly match you up with another poster in similar need.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational