Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
UPDATE - Know anyone looking for a house in Toms River?

imasinger

Post Fri, Sep 17 2021, 4:55 am
I have a non Jewish friend in Toms River who just texted me she's about to put her house on the market. 4 BR, 2.5 BA, 2 acres, a short walk from a shul. She hasn't had it appraised yet, but I can tell you what Zillow suggested if you PM me.

This is not an ad, I know it's a tight housing market and am trying to help. My friend will sell it to any good taker, and I'd just as soon see it go to someone in the community who'd like it.

Last edited by imasinger on Fri, Nov 26 2021, 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Snow

Post Sat, Sep 18 2021, 10:55 pm
Yes! What area is it in? What style is the home? (Colonial, ranch, bilevel...) what shul is it near? What $ range?
Tia

imasinger

Post Sun, Sep 19 2021, 4:11 am
I'm happy to give details to anyone who PM's me. It's in The Landings, on Whitesville Rd. 4 BR. Not officially on the market yet.

My friend texted me last night that their offer on another house was just accepted, so they're definitely going forward with the sale of this one.

imasinger

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 5:34 am
It went on the market this morning!

https://www.redfin.com/NJ/Toms.....72091

amother
Skyblue

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 8:53 am
Wow 2 months later and still not sold??

amother
Daisy

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 8:58 am
People here were looking at that area, maybe add it's the jumping brook/ whitseville area to the subject so those people see it

amother
Mintcream

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 8:59 am
imasinger wrote:
It went on the market this morning!

https://www.redfin.com/NJ/Toms.....72091

I bh own in Lkwd but checked out the listing out of curiosity. Looks nice. Check our pics 31&32. Same kitchen, same angle. Diff color walls, cabinets and counter tops

amother
Daisy

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 9:04 am
amother [ Mintcream ] wrote:
I bh own in Lkwd but checked out the listing out of curiosity. Looks nice. Check our pics 31&32. Same kitchen, same angle. Diff color walls, cabinets and counter tops

The bedrooms also have double pictures with different paint colors, looks like the realtor did a mock up so people can picture what it would like if they updated it. The green counters and wallpaper trim are outdated and some people have trouble picturing what it looks like changed.

amother
Blushpink

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 9:11 am
amother [ Skyblue ] wrote:

Maybe bec it’s a busy st

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 9:14 am
I live in TR.

But I and many other ppl wouldnt buy a house in a busy street.
Like whitesville , old freehold, and even vermont..

amother
Daisy

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 9:19 am
Almost all the houses on whitesville are jewish by now. And it's a really low price for the area so it's probably worth it for some people. I'm sure it will be sold soon.

momof2+?

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 9:35 am
Why is it not on listed on Zillow?

imasinger

Post Sat, Nov 27 2021, 5:14 pm
amother [Skyblue] wrote:

I posted about it when she bought another house, but she waited till now to list it.

imasinger

Post Sat, Nov 27 2021, 5:22 pm
momof2+? wrote:
Why is it not on listed on Zillow?

It's not up to date. Probably will be adjusted this week, because holiday weekend.

[Wrong link removed]

Like I said, I'm not worried for my friend, I'd just like to see a Jewish family get it.

Last edited by imasinger on Sun, Nov 28 2021, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

momof2+?

Post Sat, Nov 27 2021, 6:05 pm
imasinger wrote:
It's not up to date. Probably will be adjusted this week, because holiday weekend.

https://www.zillow.com/homedet.....share

Like I said, I'm not worried for my friend, I'd just like to see a Jewish family get it.

I was asking because Zillow was the website I browsed for (way too many) hours when I was looking to buy a house in that neighborhood. Updating Zillow may increase the Jewish population knowing about it.

amother
Dimgray

Post Sat, Nov 27 2021, 8:20 pm
imasinger wrote:

Tjis linknis showing a different house.

imasinger

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 7:46 pm
amother [ Dimgray ] wrote:
Tjis linknis showing a different house.

Aaaugh! That's my mistake, that's the house they just bought. Here's the correct link.

She said they've had tons of showings already, and she hopes a good family will fill it with laughter, it was just too big for a couple of empty nesters in their 60's.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries