Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Dina Friedman Power Series vs. Sod Haadam

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 10:49 am
I'm looking to join a class to help work on increasing energy level, optimism, serenity, and positivity.
Does anyone know which class is more recommended?
Dina Friedman Power Series vs. Sod Haadam by Rebetzin Tukachinsky.
Also looking for something that lasts long term, not just the length of the course.

Thanks!

amother
Butterscotch

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 8:42 am
Not the op, but bumping this up because I have the same question.

amother
Black

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 10:05 am
Following too. Would ideally love to hear from people who took both courses.

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 11:28 am
Wow, so many have the same question
I'm also waiting to hear from someone who took one of the classes

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 11:30 am
following!

mha3484

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 11:30 am
Family First had a long article about Dina Friedmans class. She described it in pretty good detail. I didnt read it all because it wasnt interesting to me but maybe you can get a copy of the article.

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 11:36 am
I heard Dina Friedman speak in person one time. I can't speak for the Power Series but I can tell you that she is definitely amazing. She is so positive, encouraging, and empowering. I really loved her.
I took Sod Ha-adom and found it totally life altering. It helped me see people and relationships in a much better way but even more than that I learned that I have so much value and I started to believe in myself, my goodness, and my abilities. I cannot recommend it enough.

Revafe

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 7:11 pm
Anyone else have anything to add here? Did anyone take dina friedman power series? Did it really change ure life?

wantavaca

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 8:19 pm
Dina friedman power series changed my life 180 degrees. And she is fun and easy to listen to!

I spend all my money on classes
That’s one thing I don’t skimp on

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 9:01 pm
serious question- what do you find that you gain from these classes that you can't gain from books?

amother
Butterscotch

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 8:21 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
serious question- what do you find that you gain from these classes that you can't gain from books?

For me personally, I find it harder to learn through books than through hearing a speaker. Also, I start books and never finish them, whereas when I pay for a course it gives me the motivation to keep listening and learning every week.

amother
NeonPurple

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 2:18 pm
I took both classes. I love to learn. I also tend to get very inspired and love starting new courses. I actually convinced a few people to join the courses a few weeks in because I loved them so much. That being said, I personally haven't found either of them to be life changing, or lasting.
Sod Haadam feels really good the first few weeks. However it becomes a bit repetitive and she doesn't have time to get to most ppl's questions. I did all the homework and did not find the results to work. I did have a more challenging relationship that I was working on so maybe that was part of it...Shes easy to listen to and very soothing.
Power Series - I like Dina. She's smart, intuitive and positive. Again, love taking the course- this one was interesting all the way through to the end. However, I'm already very familiar with "positive thinking" and have read many books on it, so for me it wasn't life changing either. So it was more entertaining than helpful.
I feel many of these type of courses over-promise the results. And while its nice to hear the people calling in with their incredible results, you have to think how many hundreds of us are doing the same thing without major results , but we're obviously not going to be the volunteers sharing:-)
And these courses are expensive!
Looking back, would I recommend either of these courses to a good friend? Sod Haadom, no.
Power series- probably not.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational