Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Can I view history of visited websites with Netspark?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 7:48 am
and is this an effective filter for youtube?

amother
DarkOrange

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 8:03 am
Yes and yes. The only real negative is that it can slow down computers and make them work harder. We were happy with the way it filtered YouTube. Occasionally it would block some videos on a channel and not others without any seeming reason, but it's worth it to be able to filter decently within YouTube. You can unblock something for your kid or whoever remotely, without calling Netspark- for some people this is a plus, for others a minus.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 9:04 am
amother [ DarkOrange ] wrote:
Yes and yes. The only real negative is that it can slow down computers and make them work harder. We were happy with the way it filtered YouTube. Occasionally it would block some videos on a channel and not others without any seeming reason, but it's worth it to be able to filter decently within YouTube. You can unblock something for your kid or whoever remotely, without calling Netspark- for some people this is a plus, for others a minus.

Thank you.
And how do I view the history? I can't seem to find this option.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics