Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chizuk please, exposed and baby needs to quarantine!
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Pansy

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 10:13 am
My kids caught covid in school and we stayed home for the full 10 days and missed a family wedding and a bunch of other things that we had been looking forward to. So that's life. I caught it from my kids a few days later but DH did not. He was allowed to go out because he's vaccinated as long as he wore a mask and stayed away from people.

OP, please do the right thing and stay home with the baby. We don't need more people exposed in our communities.

amother
Acacia

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 10:26 am
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
Saw this and Twitter today, and reading this thread I can't help but shake my head in wonder.

How did humanity ever eradicate smallpox?

Seems a greater and greater miracle every day.

Humanity in the time of smallpox lived for the most part under monarchies. There was no crazy political system where humanity did everything based on what party they belonged to. Humanity didn’t have social media to spread lies on. Humanity was different then.
We think humanity has evolved into a higher life form but if we look around we can see that’s not true. If it was up to our civilized society polio and smallpox would still be making people sick.
There’s only one thing that hasn’t changed. Did you see the woman at the Arizona school board meeting blaming it all on big pharma and- The Jews? There was applause too. Antisemitism is as alive and well as it was in the time of smallpox.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics