Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where covid test Bklyn before surgery? not with sick patient

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 6:40 pm
Where in Brooklyn can you go for a covid test but don't want it to be a place where a lot of sick covid patients go to be tested. Need it before surgery and don't want to go to an urgent care or one of the city testing places because they probably have a lot of sick symptomatic covid patients.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 6:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Where in Brooklyn can you go for a covid test but don't want it to be a place where a lot of sick covid patients go to be tested. Need it before surgery and don't want to go to an urgent care or one of the city testing places because they probably have a lot of sick symptomatic covid patients.

The hospital will often give you an appointment at their own testing center before a surgery.

Einikel

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 6:47 pm
Labq does testing only. They don’t have an urgent care.
https://labq.com/covid-mobile-testing/

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 2:58 pm
ra_mom wrote:
The hospital will often give you an appointment at their own testing center before a surgery.
The hospital is far from where we live.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 2:59 pm
Einikel wrote:
Labq does testing only. They don’t have an urgent care.
https://labq.com/covid-mobile-testing/
thanks it looks like it's in a pharmacy? do you know the turnaround time. Have you gotten tested there?

Einikel

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 3:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
thanks it looks like it's in a pharmacy? do you know the turnaround time. Have you gotten tested there?

They have a lab location on 16 and 46 in Boro Park. I tested for antibodies there. Not for a Covid test.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 7:11 am
bumping this up in case there is anywhere else that is closer to Flatbush? time sensitive

ra_mom

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 8:55 am
Ezra Medical in BP has a 3 hour PCR test.

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 9:26 am
I went to the free H&H hospitals site OUTDOORS on Fort Hamilton Parkway. Was empty, I waited five minutes around three other people in the open air, and nobody seemed sick. I got my rapid test results in 15 minutes, the PCR was emailed to me less than 24 hours later through My Chart

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 5:14 pm
There’s someone who does house calls for Covid testing. I’m not sure how much it costs, but it might be worth it for you. He works through Rosenfeld’s office, I think his name is Ezra. You can call the office and ask about it. 718-435-2592
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries