Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Jewish cds (English speakers) for 2 and 3 year old

jfk92

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 11:54 am
Hi all
please let me know which Cds for younge kids you recommend. Want to buy a few over chanuka. Thanks!!

Oldest

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 12:27 pm
Uncle Moishy
Baruch Learns about Shabbos/Brachos/Pesach

amother
Clear

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 12:36 pm
There's lots of Uncle Moishy type CDs out there, CDs with just music or the regular ones - we have a couple of different Torah Island ones and Uncle Moishy and the Mitzvah Men I think, and a couple with just Suki & Ding/Uncle Moishy children's songs. There is one with Yom Tov songs one that my kids like to listen to.
Tovy the Taxi
Boruch learns about Shabbos/Boruch makes a Simcha/Baruch learns his Brachos etc.
Marvelous Middos Machine song tape just has some of the songs
The Mitzvah tree (I think we have the I hear a Mitzvah one) has songs they learn in playgroup
Morah music/Mendy music (for exercise, but my kids sometimes just liked to listen to it)
613 Torah Ave - maybe that would be for a little older but someone gave my kids the one on Bereishis with the book when my older ones were 3 and 2 and they enjoyed listening to it.

BS"D!!!

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 10:10 pm
The two that have many of the simplest songs, the ones many schools use by preschool davening and learning about yomim tovim and more are Jewish Children’s Classics and Uncle Moishy Jewish Holiday Favorites- both are put out by Suki and Ding.

seeker

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 10:52 pm
Morah Music is developmentally spot-on for 2-3 years old.

bsy

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 11:03 pm
Rebbe alter

shanarishona

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 1:41 am
Yes to the ones mentioned!
Also- Suki and ding have some great one like 36 Jewish children’s songs vol 1 and 2

amother
Sunflower

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 2:33 am
Another vote for Morah Music (she has a non-kol isha version called Mendy Music so you can play it even when DH around) and Rebbe Alter. We love both!
Don't know if Yiddish is a good option for you, but L'chaim Kindergarten has a whole line that is very beautifully and professionally done. They have a Chanuka one too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics