Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO of excellent bra to wear with gown for a Simcha
Previous  1  2

amother
Dahlia

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 1:21 am
Another vote for myself lingerie. I was fitted by bori today. She was amazing, listened to what I like and don't like and worked with me in such a patient manner. I'm not an easy fit (walked out with a 40 DD, have one cup that's at least a half size smaller than the other, etc) She didn't make me feel like I was a complete freak and asked me if she can touch me before adjusting the strap. When I commented that asking was so sensitive of her she simply responded that some people don't like to be touched or had bad experiences being touched which I thought was so humane and kind. They get it. And the store owner, Rechy, is a doll too

amother
Sage

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 11:39 am
I find the fit at myself awful.... wonderful nice and pleasant sales ladies but awful fit. I like Your top Priority

AMothe

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 11:45 am
I like Le Bon on 13th ave. It’s quiet, they know how to fit properly, pleasant experience.

amother
Strawberry

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 11:55 am
They don't touch you. They see the bra on you when you've tried it on, they see if it fits well. They may adjust when on but they don't see you naked. It's not pleasant but gotta be done! And I'm huge! Not easy..
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics