Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Long term fatigue after covid

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 1:51 pm
For those of you who have had covid, are you still experiencing extreme fatigue months later? I recovered from covid and had a pretty mild case. However, I'm still exhausted and falling asleep right after work. If you had this, how many weeks/months later did the fatigue subside?

amother
Kiwi

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 4:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
For those of you who have had covid, are you still experiencing extreme fatigue months later? I recovered from covid and had a pretty mild case. However, I'm still exhausted and falling asleep right after work. If you had this, how many weeks/months later did the fatigue subside?
Look into myalgic encephalitis.

amother
Lily

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 4:17 pm
yes, I had covid in may. Fatigue lasted until september then it stopped. Then parosmia (distorted taste and smell) kicked in.

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 5:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Yes, I’m definitely more tired than usual, although it has gotten better since the summer. In the summer I had to take a nap almost every day. (I had covid in January, if that makes a difference)

amother
Tealblue

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 8:03 pm
Still have it a year later. Almost daily nap.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics