Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Medela pump ASAP

NJmother

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 7:51 pm
Does anybody in Lakewood have a medela instyle advanced OR medela symphony that they are no longer using, that I could borrow or buy off of you?
Is there a gemach that would lend out a pump?
Thank you so much!!

Smile1234

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 8:13 pm
You might know this already and it could be totally unhelpful but can’t hurt to suggest- if you’re on Medicaid (or it’s possible every or lost insurances) you can get a free pump after having a baby. You can get it same day from surgical shop you just need a referral (or whatever it’s called) from a dr - if you’re post birth already I believe it needs to be from the pediatrician. During pregnancy you can get it from you obgyn.

Perrys

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 8:18 pm
Smile1234 wrote:
You might know this already and it could be totally unhelpful but can’t hurt to suggest- if you’re on Medicaid (or it’s possible every or lost insurances) you can get a free pump after having a baby. You can get it same day from surgical shop you just need a referral (or whatever it’s called) from a dr - if you’re post birth already I believe it needs to be from the pediatrician. During pregnancy you can get it from you obgyn.

I have the old pump in style pm me

amother
Mintcream

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 8:21 pm
Smile1234 wrote:

I also got from the surgical shop. I got a referral-prescription from my ob after giving birth and it was fine.

NJmother

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 8:26 pm
Yes thank you so much everyone who mentioned regarding insurance. Actually did get a different one through insurance but looking specifically for a medela now. Are there gemachs for this in lakewood? Additionally I hear the medela symphony is especially effective so would be extra happy to buy that off someone if relevant...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries