Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Psa: Covid 19 and vitamin D

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 6:33 pm
I think this is important for everyone to know.
Studies have shown that ppl who are deficient in vitamin D are more likely to get covid 19 more severely or die.
Germany found that ppl who had higher levels of vitamin d before getting covid did not have it severely and those that had very low levels (like the elderly) were more likely to die.
Vitamin D could be halting the inflammation in the lungs.

Most ppl are lacking vitamin D. It’s a simple blood test. And easy vitamin to take.
For those concerned about covid and the vaccine not working this may be an important thing to look into.

amother
Iris

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 6:36 pm
Thank you and here is a link about it

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed.....eaths

amother
Milk

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 6:40 pm
Of course, if you follow the Zelenko protocol you’ve known this for almost two years. But I wouldn’t want to chas v’shalom suggest you take the advice of “crazies” who recommend “horse dewormer”.

amother
Iris

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 6:53 pm
Actually zelenko does not include vitamin d

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 6:55 pm
My GP recommended vitamin D and aspirin among other things during covid.
They say aspirin may act similarly to vitamin D but there aren’t as many studies.

Supposedly some hospitals are starting a vitamin D regimen immediately after patients arrive but most are not.

It sounds like such a simple and safe preventative.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 6:56 pm
amother [ Iris ] wrote:
Actually zelenko does not include vitamin d

He actually does. Here is a link to his zstack which contains vitamin d.

https://zstacklife.com/products/z-stack

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Dec 03 2021, 12:57 am
$55 for a 30 day supply? Wow he’s really raking it in.

amother
Cherry

Post Fri, Dec 03 2021, 1:02 am
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:

Well for the amount of harassment he’s getting for saying the truth, I hope he makes money at least

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Fri, Dec 03 2021, 1:52 am
amother [ Cherry ] wrote:
Well for the amount of harassment he’s getting for saying the truth, I hope he makes money at least

What truth is he saying? That vitamins C and D help support immune system and fight any viruses, not just Covid?

Is this new?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 03 2021, 7:30 am

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Dec 03 2021, 8:11 am
amother [ Bottlebrush ] wrote:
What truth is he saying? That vitamins C and D help support immune system and fight any viruses, not just Covid?

Is this new?
Im not a fan of Zelenko or his delivery, but why isn’t anybody in the govt announcing this truth if it’s so obvious? (Fwiw, his bigger truth that he gets harassed for is HCQ and ivermectin ).

OP can I piggyback on your post and add that there are studies supporting glutathione supplementation and also thiamine (b1) to prevent a covid induced cytokine storm? Thiamine is actually in the protocol for some icu’s upon admittance.

amother
Daisy

Post Fri, Dec 03 2021, 8:13 am

It looks like it’s 4 vitamins in one. That would probably cost more if you buy them separately.

amother
Grape

Post Fri, Dec 03 2021, 9:07 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My GP recommended vitamin D and aspirin among other things during covid.
They say aspirin may act similarly to vitamin D but there aren’t as many studies.

Supposedly some hospitals are starting a vitamin D regimen immediately after patients arrive but most are not.

It sounds like such a simple and safe preventative.

Aspirin because it can help prevent blood clots that occur when a person has COVID I think.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Fri, Dec 03 2021, 9:12 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Im not a fan of Zelenko or his delivery, but why isn’t anybody in the govt announcing this truth if it’s so obvious? (Fwiw, his bigger truth that he gets harassed for is HCQ and ivermectin ).

OP can I piggyback on your post and add that there are studies supporting glutathione supplementation and also thiamine (b1) to prevent a covid induced cytokine storm? Thiamine is actually in the protocol for some icu’s upon admittance.

Because they want people taking the va$$ine

amother
DarkCyan

Post Fri, Dec 03 2021, 9:16 am

Great business idea for you! See if you can sell those vitamins cheaper and still make a profit!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 03 2021, 11:02 am
amother [ Grape ] wrote:
Aspirin because it can help prevent blood clots that occur when a person has COVID I think.

Right.
But besides for that there are studies that it protects the lungs during covid.

Question: Is aspirin use associated with less mechanical ventilation in coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19) patients?
Findings: In an observational cohort study of 412 adult patients with COVID-19, aspirin use was associated with a significantly lower rate of mechanical ventilation, intensive care unit (ICU) admission, and in-hospital mortality after controlling for confounding variables.
Meaning: Aspirin may have lung-protective effects and reduce the need for mechanical ventilation, ICU admission, and in-hospital mortality in hospitalized COVID-19 patients.

But it sounds like vitamin D is even stronger bet. .

The vitamin d angle may explain why certain groups are more likely to die. That they are more likely to be vitamin D deficient. Like the elderly and African Americans.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 6:33 pm
Another article about vitamin D and covid.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/.....ovid/

Israeli study offers strongest proof yet of vitamin D’s power to fight COVID
Bolstering previous research, scientists publish ‘remarkable’ data showing strong link between vitamin deficiency, prevalent in Israel, and death or serious illness among patients

Researchers from Bar Ilan University and the Galilee Medical Center say that the vitamin has such a strong impact on disease severity that they can predict how people would fare if infected based on nothing more than their ages and vitamin D levels.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics