Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
If I am Israeli citizen can I go to Israel not vaccinated
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Impatiens

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 12:09 pm
amother [ Oxfordblue ] wrote:
Lol are we not members of the Israeli masses? I personally "only" have 2 vaccinations (although the second was within the past 6 months).

I consider myself part of the Israeli masses and most people are not eager to have an influx of unvaccinated tourists arriving. Especially especially as some of them seem to take the whole concept of quarantine as optional (see previous posts on this thread).

That said, I do believe more exceptions need to be made for VACCINATED people to visit for good reasons (for example, a grandmother coming in to help with a new baby).

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 12:14 pm
amother [ Oxfordblue ] wrote:
Lol are we not members of the Israeli masses? I personally "only" have 2 vaccinations (although the second was within the past 6 months).

Imamother is obviously skewed towards the anglo israelis whom are a sub culture of their own even when outwardly belonging to the various factions of israeli society.
Nobody I know in real life, religious and secular of all flavors, would speak like some of the posters here regarding quarantine, vaccines and staying home.

amother
Latte

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 12:16 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Imamother is obviously skewed towards the anglo israelis whom are a sub culture of their own even when outwardly belonging to the various factions of israeli society.
Nobody I know in real life, religious and secular of all flavors, would speak like some of the posters here regarding quarantine, vaccines and staying home.

Sure, because the antis are vocal, threatening, and often physically violent. Imamother allows anonymity, so people feel free to speak their mind.

I've been assaulted, physically assaulted, by anti-maskers, and my kids have been threatened as well. I learned long ago to keep my mouth shut IRL.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 12:25 pm
amother [ Impatiens ] wrote:
I consider myself part of the Israeli masses and most people are not eager to have an influx of unvaccinated tourists arriving. Especially especially as some of them seem to take the whole concept of quarantine as optional (see previous posts on this thread).

That said, I do believe more exceptions need to be made for VACCINATED people to visit for good reasons (for example, a grandmother coming in to help with a new baby).

Israel has really high vaccination rates and covid still spread even without tourists. Yes, there should be precautions taken such as testing, but clearly vaccination is not solving the crisis.

DrMom

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 12:41 pm
amother [ Bluebonnet ] wrote:
Israel has really high vaccination rates and covid still spread even without tourists. Yes, there should be precautions taken such as testing, but clearly vaccination is not solving the crisis.

I think there are other forums for endlessly debating vaccines and masks and things like that.

OP posted here on the travel section to get factual info about what the rules are, not to debate whether or not they should exist.

amother
Impatiens

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 12:51 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:

Imamother is skewed toward anglo Israelis, that is true, but for the record I am the only anglo in my entire family and community. Even I am not exactly anglo.

Most Israelis are pro vaccine, see the vaccination rates. It is pretty obvious.

chanchy123

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 1:45 pm
DrMom wrote:
I think there are other forums for endlessly debating vaccines and masks and things like that.

OP posted here on the travel section to get factual info about what the rules are, not to debate whether or not they should exist.

Totally!!! 💯

Raisin

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 2:53 pm
Please note, Israel does recognise having a postive PCR test within the last 6 months as the same as being vaccinated.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 5:41 pm
Raisin wrote:
Please note, Israel does recognise having a postive PCR test within the last 6 months as the same as being vaccinated.

From Europe, yes. Not from the US.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics