Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
With All I Am (new book by Kiwi13)
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 1:30 am
Wow! It’s like reading the book while it’s happening in that thread...

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 1:51 am
Surplus wrote:
Wow! It’s like reading the book while it’s happening in that thread...

Then I guess I was accurate when I wrote the book. :-)

(I used a lot of my previous writings over the years to refresh my memory of what was going on and my mindset at different times in my life so the book would be as authentic as possible.)

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 1:57 am
Kiwi13 wrote:
Then I guess I was accurate when I wrote the book. :-)

(I used a lot of my previous writings over the years to refresh my memory of what was going on and my mindset at different times in my life so the book would be as authentic as possible.)

Wow kiwi.
Hashem blessed you with many talents. Keep going in giving strength to others by writing and singing.
Whenever I'm going through a rough time in life, it's your song which gives me chizzuk to go on

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 2:21 am
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
Wow kiwi.
Hashem blessed you with many talents. Keep going in giving strength to others by writing and singing.
Whenever I'm going through a rough time in life, it's your song which gives me chizzuk to go on

Wow that makes me so happy!!! Thank you for telling me that!! Heart

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 1:45 am
Thank you so much for writing your book! I read it over shabbos and have no words, I am so grateful to have read it, great job...so inspiring and written so well & in a way that draws the reader in...I am super impressed. It made a real impact on me and taught me how to bring Hashem into all parts of my life, I never understood it as well as after reading your story, I also related a lot to your struggles and appreciate your vulnerability in sharing your path & growth to help others. You are so amazing Heart

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 2:02 am
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
Thank you so much for writing your book! I read it over shabbos and have no words, I am so grateful to have read it, great job...so inspiring and written so well & in a way that draws the reader in...I am super impressed. It made a real impact on me and taught me how to bring Hashem into all parts of my life, I never understood it as well as after reading your story, I also related a lot to your struggles and appreciate your vulnerability in sharing your path & growth to help others. You are so amazing Heart

Thank you!!! Heart I'm so happy the book is relatable! Heart

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 11:28 pm
Just read your book over Shabbos. Very powerful.

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 11:29 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
Just read your book over Shabbos. Very powerful.

Wow thank you!
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club