Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Does anyone have a tried and true method to stop snoring?
Previous  1  2

amother
Hydrangea

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 8:23 pm
To answer your question op, before chanuka I stopped eating white sugar and white flour, and dh said he noticed my snoring is much quieter when I'm off sugar. Just wanted to put that out there.

amother
Thistle

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 8:25 pm
tweety1 wrote:
My parents do that. And because of the fact NEVER.WILL.I.DO.IT. You can say whatever theory you want, but it effects the children even if you think it doesnt. Dh also snores very loudly sometimes. I see a pattern. For dh it has to do on how exhausted he is. I'd rather be up all night, then my kids knowing that we sleep in different rooms.

my mother and one grandmother both put up with snoring so loud we also could hear it at times, from other rooms. I wish they'd have modeled taking care of their sleep needs and also pressed father/grandfather to get themselves checked out. for the sake of the rest of the home not being sleep deprived at the very least.

the grandparents on other side had separate rooms and as I age, I totally get it. not traumatized at all.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 8:30 pm
Voice lessons helped us. As soon as he was lax on the homework or lessons, the snoring returned. It trains the breathing and stengthened the airways.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 8:33 pm
When my dh lost weight, snoring subsided

He gained it all back and I think at this point had sleep apnea. I ask him to stop snoring about five times a night Can't Believe It can't wait for his physical!!!

My young ds snored, and ear nose throat dr prescribed a nasal spray to shrink his adenoids. Helped tremendously
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise