Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Shocked!! Frum store - good customer service

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 11:39 pm
Honestly I prefer to shop from not frum vendors. I know how important it is to support my fellow Jewish sisters / brothers but I have had way to many “bad costumer service stories” that costed lots of money and made it not worth it to shop frum.

I was going away and needed a tznius bathing suit cover up. After looking on Amazon and other places I saw that my only and best option was to get from Under Cover Water Wear.
I was super nervous because I was spending a nice amount on it but I decided that what are the odds that something was Gona go wrong.

2 days before I was scheduled to leave I saw that the package hadn’t arrived. I called them and they told me that I accidentally not knowingly redirected the package to a different address. The woman was so gracious she offered me to pick up a new one and when original one comes she’ll send me a label to ship it back (free of charge).

I was so surprised and grateful. This store really restored my hopes in shopping from frum vendors.

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 11:53 pm
Thank you for posting Smile

amother
Latte

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 12:56 am
There's a Jewish owned store in my community that sells boys clothing. They have a 30 day return policy for money back in the same form of payment and 60 days for store credit. I honestly love shopping there, no shipping and I don't have to shlep my boys. Such a pleasure.

amother
Crocus

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 1:03 am
Impact fashion is another site with excellent customer service.

Newcastle

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 6:32 am
A.I. Stone has a “forever” return policy on unworn items still with tags on.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics