Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
7am Enfant Nido Wrap

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 10:42 am
What am I missing with this?? Everyone seems to love this wrap but I can’t make it work.

Am I supposed to wrap the baby in the house, then come outside with it on and put the baby into the car seat? I tried this and had to struggle to get the wrap into the right spot to be able to pull out the straps. Also, his back was completely exposed on the walk to the car.

Or am I supposed to leave the nido in the car seat like the bundle me? The problem with that option is that I’d still need to need to wrap him up in a blanket to get to the car or put on a coat and then take it off when I get to the car which is a huge hassle.

Either way, from way people talk about the nido, I feel like I’m doing something wrong.

Last question, what stage can you use it for? Just an infant or also a toddler?

Thanks for your help!

thepickled

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 10:46 am
I think it’s assumed with this product that you use an infant carrier car seat that you bring to the car, not that you leave the infant carrier in the car and then strap your baby in. If you don’t do that it probably wasn’t the right product for you.

Blessing1

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 10:49 am
It's meant to leave on the car seat and bring the car seat into the house with you.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 11:12 am
That makes sense. I read the car seat lady’s list and she didn’t specify that this was just for an infant carrier that goes back and forth so I didn’t realize.

Thanks for your answers!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics