Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Fisher Paykell dishwasher (double drawer)

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 6:32 pm
I’m redoing my kitchen and strongly considering putting in a double dishwasher for milchig and pareve. I love the idea of not washing pareve dishes!!
But... the dishwasher is back ordered with no end in sight and I’m hearing negative things about the newest model.
Looking for advice and recommendations!

stepmama

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 2:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m redoing my kitchen and strongly considering putting in a double dishwasher for milchig and pareve. I love the idea of not washing pareve dishes!!
But... the dishwasher is back ordered with no end in sight and I’m hearing negative things about the newest model.
Looking for advice and recommendations!

Bump!! Im also redoing my kitchen. would love to hear your opinions everyone who has one! OP where did you hear negative things about the newest model? Id love to hear more details.

thank you!

amother
Mulberry

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 2:58 pm
I put a Fisher Paykel double drawer into a kitchen about 17 years ago, and then 6 years ago when we moved. The newer models are not as good, but having two drawers, including a pareve dishwasher, is such a priority for me that I just bought the service contract and put up with minor issues.

It's not a super cleaner, and I have had to have it serviced about once a year. But for the way our kitchen operates (not that much milchigs, lots of pareve baking equipment) it's fantastic.

stepmama

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 3:45 pm
thanks so much for that info! I also would like to bake alot in my new kitchen....hm its such a hard one..because why would I willingly buy a dishwasher that is so likely to break down?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen