Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
The awkward in between stage of pregnancy how to dress

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 3:23 pm
Specifically asking for a Simcha I have coming up. Everyone will be in gowns. I'll be in the in between stage. Not quite maternity bump yet but also can't pull off a slim look anymore. a slim fitting gown or something with a waist or well fitted which is what all gowns are, wont look good. Have a tiny tummy..don't want to advertise it. Don't know what style gown would work.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 3:39 pm
Fit and Claire kind of style? A high waist and poufy skirt that covers your bump?

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 3:44 pm
I was 5 month pregnant I wore a high waisted A lined gown which covered my bump and the wide part of the skirt was wide everywhere so looked nice.

Elfrida

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 4:08 pm
A high waist and a full skirt. That will cover things without attracting attention.

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 4:11 pm
Does anyone have links to dresses like this? I’ll be in the same spot in a month or so..

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 4:13 pm
You’re going to have to go shopping to both maternity stores and reg shops.
I have a dress that’s a chiffon straight cut with a handkerchief hem. It’s has some colors going thru it. It’s a perfect shape to hide a bump.. you need to look around

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 4:15 pm
check instagowns

mominbrooklyn

Post Thu, Dec 30 2021, 5:44 pm
Will prob need a “pre-maternity gown” can check out @upscale_maternity prices are 400-650 range if ur willing to spend that..

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 01 2022, 10:11 pm
Bump. Anyone have any links ? Getting desperate. Nothing looks good on me. I used to be so skinny and now I have a tummy but not noticeable enough as a baby bump. I just look fat and bloated.

amother
Green

Post Sat, Jan 01 2022, 10:26 pm
I got a beautiful dress for really cheap on shein when I had this situation . It’s button down see through floor length. Wore a shell and long black skirt under . Looked stunning everyone thought was very expensive.

dena613

Post Sat, Jan 01 2022, 10:30 pm
mominbrooklyn wrote:
Will prob need a “pre-maternity gown” can check out @upscale_maternity prices are 400-650 range if ur willing to spend that..

Wow. Those were beautiful! And many of the women were very early on.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics