Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Scentify (or other strong air fresheners for the home)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 5:35 pm
Anyone have experience using the scentify system? (I read about it ion BCP). I need to do something about a particular area of a home that has a very bad odor. I can't control the source of the odor but want to do my best to mask it. Scentify is pricey. It's $90 for the system plus $30 for the inserts, which have to be replaced every 3-6 weeks. That's not money I spend lightly, but we have to do something to mask this odor.
Anyone have experience with scentify good or bad, they can help me out with. Or know any other similar type systems to recommend?

Amarante

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 6:05 pm
I just splurged on an Aera system and I really like it.

I put the Mini in my guest bath and my cleaning lady came in and asked what smelled so good.

It is not cheap but the price is comparable to good scented candles and I don’t want candles as they are not safe.

https://www.aeraforhome.com/

They are always running specials for 20% off but this weekend they have 25% off.

Juicy

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 6:04 pm
I keep on buying the bliss refill only. Any recommendations for a different scent?

amother
Mintcream

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 6:07 pm
What does the scent consist of? Is it safe to breathe in?

You can make your own aroma through Essential oils-much cheaper and natural

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 6:10 pm
Amarante wrote:
I just splurged on an Aera system and I really like it.

I put the Mini in my guest bath and my cleaning lady came in and asked what smelled so good.

It is not cheap but the price is comparable to good scented candles and I don’t want candles as they are not safe.

https://www.aeraforhome.com/

They are always running specials for 20% off but this weekend they have 25% off.

which scent do you have ?

Amarante

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 6:26 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
which scent do you have ?

Do you have Aera diffuser?

Yu can order five samples of scents for $20 and you can use the $20 as a credit for subsequent purchases.

I vary the scents and enjoy the Laundress 723 for the bedroom as it has a sophisticated rose scent which is nicer than their standard rose which is also nice. I like the White Tea in the living room as it has an upscale scent. My friend says it smells like a deluxe hotel. 😂 I am currently using Paris.

But really the best way is to get their sampler and then use the credit on the scent you like

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 6:30 pm
Amarante wrote:
Do you have Aera diffuser?

Yu can order five samples of scents for $20 and you can use the $20 as a credit for subsequent purchases.

I vary the scents and enjoy the Laundress 723 for the bedroom as it has a sophisticated rose scent which is nicer than their standard rose which is also nice. I like the White Tea in the living room as it has an upscale scent. My friend says it smells like a deluxe hotel. 😂 I am currently using Paris.

But really the best way is to get their sampler and then use the credit on the scent you like

ok thanx !!
I don’t have it but looks good maybe I’ll order!

ahuvah4

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 6:30 pm
For us the scentify was too strong . My daughter gets headaches from it. So I put it in for a few minutes sometimes. But I don’t leave it in.

amother
Impatiens

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 6:32 pm
we use the nicer glade plugins, they are essential oils - and significantly cheaper than the scentify... I love the Aqua Waves scent... u can adjust it so it only lets out the scent during day hours so lasts longer... https://www.glade.com/en-us/pr.....r-kit
they sell in wal mart/ target/ etc

Amarante

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 6:33 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
ok thanx !!
I don’t have it but looks good maybe I’ll order!

I like mine a lot. I bought as gifts as well.

Expensive but good candles are also expensive and I am afraid of lighting candles and this way I can control it from my iphone which is nice to turn on to Relax. They have spa scents and mood scents but I haven’t tried those as the nice odor is relaxing to me. They also have gender neutral ones versus floral

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 6:39 pm
amother Mintcream wrote:
What does the scent consist of? Is it safe to breathe in?

You can make your own aroma through Essential oils-much cheaper and natural

How can I make my own with essential oils?

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 6:40 pm
amother OP wrote:
Anyone have experience using the scentify system? (I read about it ion BCP). I need to do something about a particular area of a home that has a very bad odor. I can't control the source of the odor but want to do my best to mask it. Scentify is pricey. It's $90 for the system plus $30 for the inserts, which have to be replaced every 3-6 weeks. That's not money I spend lightly, but we have to do something to mask this odor.
Anyone have experience with scentify good or bad, they can help me out with. Or know any other similar type systems to recommend?

The scent is very strong. I kept it on the lowest setting and had the Bluetooth one so didn't keep it on all day, only when I was home, and Def didn't need to replace it that often. Maybe every few months.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics