Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Attention Boro Park Shoppers!

amother

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 7:57 pm
Im coming in to BP tomorrow to do my Pesach Shopping! Im so excited. I need a couple of things that Im not sure where to find.
1. Im looking for a brochade Tablecloth with fringes. Ive seen them before for around 35 dollars but dont know where to find them in BP. My local store doesnt have the size I need.
2. I need a store where I can buy good quality but not too expensive clothes for myself in plus sizes ( please dont recommend elzees or anyplace thats outragously priced)

I know there is something else I just forgot what Smile Ill be back later for more referrals

amother

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 8:21 pm
oh, I just reread my post, I didnt mean elzeez is outragously priced, actualy they are very reasonable I just think their stuff ( in the plus size store at least )is very junky. im looking for nice stuff at reasonable prices Smile

imokay

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 8:29 pm
I don't know about boro park (sorry), but if you're driving, I heard unique boutique has some nice stuff. also, someone told me the blouse house has a collection of plus sizes tho u might want to call first to confirm.
have fun shopping!

sbs

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 8:33 pm
I think the tablecloth you're looking for can be found in closeout connections, and imokay is right, blouse house has nice stuff in plus sizes, they have beautiful, comfortable knits, that are very reasonably priced.
however,t hey're deep in flatbush at the corner of j and nostrand (30)

amother

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 8:57 pm
I have a car so I can shop in Flatbush too. Thanks for the location of blouse house. Where is Unique Boutique? Any other sudgestions? Does Mrs.K have plus sizes? (I shopped there when I was in smaller sizes but that was a loooonnnnggg time ago Smile

chestnut

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 9:02 pm
unique boutique is on coney island between ave J and K.

enjoy the shopping Very Happy

cindy324

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 9:18 pm
For tablecloth, try the tiny little store on the corner of 50th st. and 13th ave., right across the street from Oh Nuts. It's owned by a very nice Asian man, he has beautiful stuff in all sizes and very reasonably priced. My aunt who lives in Monsey, loves to shop there when she comes to BP.

Squash

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 9:35 pm
cindy, I passed that store today and it was MOBBED!!! I always used to wonder how he stayed open. it's always so empty. I guess he does have his customers though.

and op, mrs K does have plus sizes but she has lots of european stuff and is not elzee prices.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 9:40 pm
Quote:
and op, mrs K does have plus sizes but she has lots of european stuff and is not elzee prices.

Yeah I know its more expensive. Im not particularly looking for cheap cheap prices just reasonable for good quality.

Squash

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 9:45 pm
I would highly recommend mrs. K. I was there last week with someone who had a very difficult time fitting into clothes and they were REALLY REALLY nice and went out of their way to find her something beautiful. there were about 4 sales women helping us and they were all so nice. it was a very positive experience.

once again, I highly recommend mrs K.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 10:12 pm
closeout connections has nice tableclothes for cheap

chayitty

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 10:20 pm
mrs. k, designers pardise on 18th and 46th...those r the 2 I know of..also closeout connections has those tablecloths u want

DREAMING

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 7:08 pm
sbs wrote:
I think the tablecloth you're looking for can be found in closeout connections, and imokay is right, blouse house has nice stuff in plus sizes, they have beautiful, comfortable knits, that are very reasonably priced.
however,t hey're deep in flatbush at the corner of j and nostrand (30)

shabbos or weekday? can you tell me what the price range is? are there private dressing room?

mrs. k (the last time I was there) had a communal one which I don't feel comfortable with.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries