Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Elisheva Wigs

sillymommy

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 3:24 pm
Does anyone have one? What do you think about it?

They're having a sale on falls now and I'm thinking of buying one but I want to know how it compares to other brands. Is it low, middle or high end?

These falls are selling for $900, in Sary they are 1275. How do the two brands compare?

amother
Brickred

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 5:13 pm
Bumping this up. I would love to buy a wig here. They showed me beautiful ones for 1800 they told me the hair was better than Irene. Anyone have one that can make a recommendation? I don’t want to fall in. they seem so nice and accommodating. I kept pushing off buying one because I have the same type of personality as that other thread of a woman whose wig cut too short.…
Thanks!

amother
Red

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 6:51 pm
Elisheva is the sweetest, she will work with you until you're happy!
I have never bought one of her wigs, but I did use her salon for alterations on 2 of my wigs and she did an amazing job.

amother
Brickred

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 8:07 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
Elisheva is the sweetest, she will work with you until you're happy!
I have never bought one of her wigs, but I did use her salon for alterations on 2 of my wigs and she did an amazing job.

Thanks. yes, I also used them for repairs and wash n sets but everyone I ask has never bought her wigs...
and I had the most pleasant experience there. no pressure. listen to me, patience, and I'm super shy!!! but still so nervous to buy if I dont' know the quality..

amother
Lightblue

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 10:33 pm
Following too
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels