Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Iso comfortable 33 inch mattress? Which brand model

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 12 2021, 5:50 pm
They don't make so many 33 inch, small twin mattresses. I need that size for the guest room. If you bought that size mattress that is comfortable, which brand and model did you buy and where?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 4:20 am
bump

YounginBP

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 9:00 am
Custom order by sleep tight bedding in BP.

The company cuts it to size.

https://www.sleeptightbedding.com/index.html

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 7:31 pm
YounginBP wrote:
Custom order by sleep tight bedding in BP.

The company cuts it to size.

https://www.sleeptightbedding.com/index.html
Is this for any mattress they sell, because they didn't offer that when we were in the store.

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 7:43 pm
We bought by Brooklyn baby (I think that’s what they’re called) when we bought high risers there. Or try hatzlacha
Are you in Brooklyn?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 16 2021, 8:45 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
We bought by Brooklyn baby (I think that’s what they’re called) when we bought high risers there. Or try hatzlacha
Are you in Brooklyn?
Yes. Which brand, model mattress did you get that's comfortable? Brooklyn Baby sells mattresses?

Sunny Days

Post Thu, Dec 16 2021, 8:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes. Which brand, model mattress did you get that's comfortable? Brooklyn Baby sells mattresses?

We bought with the beds and they had 3-4 options. I think we took like the level 2 mattress- not the cheapest or most expensive and my kids seem happy and comfy. I can try and remember to pull the sheet off tomorrow or after shabbos to check. You can bump it up or pm in case I forget.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 17 2021, 8:23 am
Sunny Days wrote:
We bought with the beds and they had 3-4 options. I think we took like the level 2 mattress- not the cheapest or most expensive and my kids seem happy and comfy. I can try and remember to pull the sheet off tomorrow or after shabbos to check. You can bump it up or pm in case I forget.
Thanks will bump after shabbos. If anyone else has a comfortable 33 inch (smaller twin) mattress, which brand and model did you get?

ra_mom

Post Fri, Dec 17 2021, 10:43 am
We also bought at children's furniture stores. We've been happy with them but I can't say they're brand name or the most comfortable out there since they are just standard mattresses. We bought one set at Mega Babies and one set at Hatzlacha. Mega Babies had better mattresses. Hatzlacha had pretty bed frames that worked with their custom size mattresses & pull out high rise options for underneath.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 4:19 pm
Sunny Days wrote:
sunny days, can you check which type you have?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 4:23 am
Anyone else with a comfortable 33 inch mattress that can tell me which brand and model?

amother
Currant

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 6:45 am
You can try Taubus. Ask Jerry.

YounginBP

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 6:56 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is this for any mattress they sell, because they didn't offer that when we were in the store.

It should be. My dh ordered so I don't know the details. I think we ordered it got it next day.
I don't know the company as the mattress is in storage. It is only used for an extra guest, sukkos etc.

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 2:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
sunny days, can you check which type you have?

Royal Comfort
Spinal solutions
Collection

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 6:48 pm
Sunny Days wrote:
Royal Comfort
Spinal solutions
Collection
thanks for checking.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 6:49 pm
YounginBP wrote:
It should be. My dh ordered so I don't know the details. I think we ordered it got it next day.
I don't know the company as the mattress is in storage. It is only used for an extra guest, sukkos etc.
you went to the one in boro park?

YounginBP

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 10:06 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
you went to the one in boro park?

Yes. Or maybe only over phone even.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics