Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO valco baby snap 4 trend stroller- second hand or

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 8:41 pm
I was recommended this stroller for my preschooler that still needs a stroller especially for days we spend in the hospital for treatment.

I cannot afford $480, so if anyone is looking to sell theirs or give away their old one please lmk and I will post with my sn or an anonymous email address for contact.

Tia!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 10:03 pm
Bump

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 20 2021, 2:41 pm
Bump

liveandlove.ima

Post Mon, Dec 20 2021, 2:52 pm
perhaps you may search on ebay, mercari etc

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 20 2021, 2:59 pm
liveandlove.ima wrote:
perhaps you may search on ebay, mercari etc

Tried eBay and Craig’s list but couldn’t find

amother
Leaf

Post Mon, Dec 20 2021, 5:40 pm
I don't know your dc's needs, so I'm sorry if this is irrelevant, but is there a specific reason for this particular stroller? Since it seems to be a hard to find stroller, would you want to consider something else? The city mini gt is a large stroller and will fit a 5/6 years old child, would that be an option? Also the Maclaren major elite is designed for larger children.
If you want to post more info, perhaps people can suggest an alternative that could work just as well?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 20 2021, 5:55 pm
Leaf-
It doesn’t specifically need to be this stroller- I was just recommended that this stroller can accommodate bigger kids and has a good reclining option. I currently have a maclaren techno- but dc is getting too tall for it and the storage/basket option is not great.

amother
Leaf

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 8:52 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Leaf-
It doesn’t specifically need to be this stroller- I was just recommended that this stroller can accommodate bigger kids and has a good reclining option. I currently have a maclaren techno- but dc is getting too tall for it and the storage/basket option is not great.

So I would recommend you look into the city mini gt, as it really does fit larger kids. You can easily get them second hand in good condition if the price new is too high. It has a really good recline and easy fold. There's also the basic city mini but for a larger kid, it will be easier to push the gt as the wheels are better. They brought out a revised version a couple of years ago, so you might still be able to get the older model for cheaper, but I'm not sure whether the newer one was a better size.
https://strollberry.com/stroll.....I-gt/
The maclaren major elite is the size up from the techno and designed to fit children up to approx 8yrs (I think they claim it can take a weight of 50kg) Only downside is it doesn't recline, so if that's needed it probably won't work for you.
https://www.heyspecialstars.co.....chair

There's also the different mountain buggys-urban jungle, swift, but not sure if they would be too bulky for you. Again can go second hand as they're not that cheap. But they also have a good recline, but are much larger than the city mini gt (which might mean they last longer for your dc)
https://uk.mountainbuggy.com/c.....prams

Are you able to go into a store and see any of these strollers in person to see how they compare-I always find trying them out usually is best. Or if you know anyone with them to see what they look like and how your dc fits in them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries