Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What post vax side effects did your 5-12 year olds have?
Previous  1  2  3  4

GetReal

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 9:45 am
sky wrote:
Call me a sceptic on this one.

The shot for 7 year old hadn’t been around long. Your telling me in that short time period she went to get cochlear implants.

It doesn’t really make sense…

She said mmr. Not sure why this is on a covid thread.

Laiya

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 9:48 am
wiki wrote:
I read a very informative blog post recently going through the current VAERS data about side effects for 5-11 year olds.

https://emilyoster.substack.co.....mbers

Take-away: we are not seeing the uncommon-but-could-be-scary side effects in small kids that we saw with adolescents. Except for a teeny-tiny bit with boys near age 11, but even that is at a much lower rate than we saw with adolescents.

(In case you care who this person is:

Emily Oster is a data-driven analyst who teaches Economics at Brown University. She has written books about Pregnancy, baby care, and parenting for parents who like to be shown the data and the studies, instead of just being told what to do.

She collected data on Covid in camps and schools since summer of 2020, and was an outspoken advocate for keeping schools open in the fall of 2020.)

This assumes that all adverse events are reported to VAERS.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 9:50 am
We all know that they are reporting incorrectly. Most adverse effects are not being reported as such, as "they" decide that it's not actually from the vaccine.

I know 2 people who died from the vaccine (adults). I'm sure their deaths were reported as "heart failure", when the heart failure was actually caused by the vaccine and they were perfectly healthy before.

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 9:50 am
sky wrote:
Call me a sceptic on this one.

The shot for 7 year old hadn’t been around long. Your telling me in that short time period she went to get cochlear implants.

It doesn’t really make sense…
mmr is here since 1970 an btw she got her cochlear implants half a year ago it's a walking fact that I see almost daily

sky

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 11:18 am
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
mmr is here since 1970 an btw she got her cochlear implants half a year ago it's a walking fact that I see almost daily

I apologize. I missed the part about mmr. Thought it was covid thread so took it for granted.

amother
Tomato

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 11:40 am
banana123 wrote:
Not a problem. For now she shouldn't be making claims that aren't true. No one has received a fourth booster. So it shouldn't be claimed that anyone did.

Israel has been giving the fourth booster and now is opening it up to more people.

Quote:
When people start to receive it - then we will talk about how they react to it, and whether they get Omicron, etc. etc.

I thought the vaccines were tested rigorously and were proven to be safe. You mean the people taking the fourth booster are the guinea pigs?

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 11:49 am
amother [ Tomato ] wrote:
I thought the vaccines were tested rigorously and were proven to be safe. You mean the people taking the fourth booster are the guinea pigs?

No, they were really not. Whoever is taking it are guinea pigs. Not all effects come out immediately.

wiki

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:06 pm
Laiya wrote:

It assumes that you'll do a more complete job assessing VAERS data, than with the anecdotes of anonymous people online. Yes!!

wiki

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:12 pm
amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:
Am I the only one shocked at the many parents here who took the risk to vaccinate their children? 😱

One of the great things about Imamother is that it can get you out of your community's bubble a little bit.

A lot of things are normal in different communities.

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:18 pm
amother [ Charcoal ] wrote:
Unfortunately "they" will rule out seizures and anything else as a side effect.

My adult relative had hearing loss after the first shot. Many others experienced the same. So "they" did a study and now its not a side effect anymore. Tell this to all people that are still suffering.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.or.....ation

Yes. The mother is frantic with worry. She is furious with herself for giving the the vaccine. She's a single mom and has missed so many days of work and she's literally collapsing.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:26 pm
There was a women on Twitter who was really upset that her child came down with sever mycardisitis. She felt like she wasn’t properly warned about severity and extent.
She is also upset it is costing her so much financially and will the rest of his life yet no one is responsible.
She is still pro vaxx.

https://mobile.twitter.com/eekymom

https://childrenshealthdefense.....cine/

elsily

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:44 pm
None! Not even a sore arm.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:48 pm
Laiya wrote:

Per a Harvard Study only 1% - 10% of SERIOUS adverse events after Vaccination
are ever reported to VAERS.

Most doctors don't report and deny that the injuries and deaths are related to the vaccine.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:53 pm
fleetwood wrote:
The o.p is giving the vaxx..she's made her decision. Why try to scare her with anecdotes that haven't happened to you but to a friend of a friend? How is that helpful?

OP ASKED FOR ANNECDOTES!

And maybe it will save other children when parents decide to protect them from this
vax which is of ZERO Benefit but HIGH Risk!

Laiya

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 5:03 pm
wiki wrote:
It assumes that you'll do a more complete job assessing VAERS data, than with the anecdotes of anonymous people online. Yes!!

I'm skeptical of the claim that only 1% of adverse events are reported to VAERS. That said, there have been far too many reports of whistleblowers, medical personnel who said they would have been penalized for filing reports to VAERS and therefore didn't, and individuals who said the task was simply too difficult, to believe that even the vast majority of all adverse events are reported.

Also, the FDA's recently released data on over 158,000 reported adverse events during the first two and a half months after Pfizer's authorization has to raise some questions about the numbers.

https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics