Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Tehillim app for iPhone

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 9:47 am
I’m looking for a Tehillim app for the iPhone that will remember where I’m up to.

I like to say Tehillim whenever I have a few minutes. I used to have an android phone and there were many Tehillim apps to choose from. I switched to an iPhone recently and can not find an app that will remember where I’m up to. Whenever I open the app it brings me to the home page where I can choose Tehillim of the day, or Tehillim for a name or other options. None of them remember my last perek.

Can anyone help me out?

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 8:25 pm
Following

torquoise

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 8:28 pm
I have an Android, but I would recommend the Artscroll siddur app. I think it costs around $7, but it's worth every penny. Whenever I open the app, it displays the last page that I was on, whether in the siddur or the tehillim.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 09 2021, 7:22 am
Hi. Thanks for taking your time to reply.
I know of a few good apps for android but I have an iPhone now and I can’t find anything like that in the App Store.

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Dec 09 2021, 7:39 am
Yes also have iPhone and the recent upgrades for some reason do not allow the old tehillim app I used to have that was so convenient! Looking for a good new one to install on iPhone!

biancak

Post Tue, Dec 28 2021, 11:22 am
Abraham's Legacy is an amazing app!
One Tehillim is a simple one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics