Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets
Things I never thought I’d say until I had pets
Previous  1  2  3

Elfrida

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 5:37 am
"My shoes are not filing cabinets for your mice! Leave them in the centre of the room where I can see them before treading on them!"

Said the high pitched slightly hysterical tone appropriate to someone who has just trodden on a dead mouse, with bare feet.

But really the hairball in my shoe was worse.

Last edited by Elfrida on Wed, Dec 29 2021, 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

BH Yom Yom

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 5:39 am
“No, you cannot go inside the crockpot!”

Elfrida

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 5:42 am
BH Yom Yom wrote:
“No, you cannot go inside the crockpot!”

We once went out Friday night, and I left a big pot of chulent on the plata, covered by a towel. I came home to find the cat sitting on the towel, snuggled up against the nice warm chulent pot!

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 6:01 am
That doggie can’t play now. I’m so sorry baby. I know you wa t to play. Awww. Don’t cry!

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 6:06 am
Elfrida wrote:
We once went out Friday night, and I left a big pot of chulent on the plata, covered by a towel. I came home to find the cat sitting on the towel, snuggled up against the nice warm chulent pot!

LOL LOL LOL Smart kitty! LOL LOL LOL

Today I had someone over who is not a fan of cats. "Hold on, just let me put the cats in the shower."

The shower has sliding glass doors, and that's where their bed, food, and litter box are. Every time I need a shower I have to schlep everything out, and then put it back again.

singleagain

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 6:18 am
Elfrida wrote:

A friend of mine put a heating pad on the chair next to her for her cat to nap on when she started working from home. Otherwise the cat would have sat on her and made it hard to work.

shyner

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 6:22 am
These posts are giving me pet fomo
I've always wanted a cat (I like cats and dogs equally but I think a cat as a pet would suit my introverted personality better)
My husband doesn't like animals, so for now its a dream. Maybe if I have kids who take after me in that way then we'll be the overwhelming majority.

rainbow dash

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 6:29 am
yo'ma wrote:
Stop licking your
Hidden: 

balls.

I saw on tik tok a fur mummy with 2 boys and a girl dog. The boys were licking each others ........ so gross.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 6:35 am
I brought home a large box from the grocery store. I put it in the living room and tossed in a couple of kitty treats.

HILARITY ENSUED!

For at least 3 hours they played Pop Goes the Weasel, Ninja Warriors, Hide and Seek, and Ambush Predator. They slept really well that night. Very Happy

Right now the kitties are curled up in my lap in their usual Yin/Yang pattern. A lot of times they curl up ON the dog, who is longsuffering and patient.

BH Yom Yom

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 7:03 am
Caption: the decoy keyboard is working:

BH Yom Yom

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 5:52 pm
“Do not lick Tatty’s placemat!”

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 03 2023, 10:47 pm
Bumping this up again!

“Please don’t eat the computer wires”

“Please don’t chase your sister” (other cat)

“No coffee for kitties!”

“Can you please stop sniffing her tush?!”

“You HAVE food in your bowl!” (even though 2.5 pieces are missing because you ate them 5 minutes ago)

Gotta love them 😻
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets