Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Genetic testing

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 30 2021, 11:38 pm
Did anyone ever do testing to see if their twin babies are identical? Mine are a year old, look similar and have some similar mannerisms, have the same blood type, but don’t look that alike! We don’t mix them up, their features are different, they’re 2.5 pounds apart and are hitting milestones differently... but I feel like I need to know for sure. Anyone else have this? If you tested where and how?

amother
Mocha

Post Thu, Dec 30 2021, 11:46 pm
Were they in the same placenta? Mine were, and I was told they are definitely identical. They do look very much alike, but as teenagers they are developing their own persona.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Fri, Dec 31 2021, 12:04 am
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
Were they in the same placenta? Mine were, and I was told they are definitely identical. They do look very much alike, but as teenagers they are developing their own persona.

Same placenta is definitely identical, but separate placenta can still be identical also
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more