Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Charlottes Web Hemp Extract Gummies for ADD

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 12:32 pm
I'd like to know if anyone has any experience with Hemp gummies for hyperactive kids. I have a few other ADD kids but this one I'm seeing may be able to get away without prescription meds for the time being.

I was told that this as an immediate and effective calming effect.

Does anyone have experience with this.

In general, I'm looking for something that is as effective as melatonin is for sleep that would work for calming.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:38 pm
bump

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:42 pm
Please do not mess with your child's body chemistry without advice from a pediatrician.

Personally, I love CBD for anxiety and fibromyalgia, but I'm also (way) over 18, and I can purchase it legally for myself.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:47 pm
I purchased this at a health store - over the counter and was told by doctor that it is safe for children.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 5:22 pm
bump

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 5:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
bump
Awesome stuff! By we used it as part of a protocol. Just cbd wasn’t enough.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 5:25 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
Awesome stuff! By we used it as part of a protocol. Just cbd wasn’t enough.

TY!
Was it for a child? If so may I ask what the protocol consisted of? I'm looking for non medical ways to treat one of my children who is starting to display signs of ADHD. I have another child in full fledge care of a psychiatric nurse practitioner and I don't believe this other child needs a full on medical intervention.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 5:27 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
TY!
Was it for a child? If so may I ask what the protocol consisted of? I'm looking for non medical ways to treat one of my children who is starting to display signs of ADHD. I have another child in full fledge care of a psychiatric nurse practitioner and I don't believe this other child needs a full on medical intervention.
Yes for a child, other parts of the protocol were diet modification, treating yeast and strep overgrowth, magnesium, methylated b vitamins, glutathione, phospahtidylserine, l tyrosine, melatonin to help with better sleep, and addressing tongue tie and sleep apnea

These were my child’s root causes, every child will be different

mha3484

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 5:31 pm
Have you tried omega 3. I have a child that sounds similar to yours and we are seeing major improvements. You need a very specific ratio of epa to dha. We used a brand called pharmepa and My 7 year old takes 2 in the morning and one at bedtime.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 7:09 pm
I mentioned onmega 3 and was told that the hemp emphasized immediate results. Kind of like what melatonin does for sleep.

Omega is also great but more so after taking long term.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 8:28 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
Yes for a child, other parts of the protocol were diet modification, treating yeast and strep overgrowth, magnesium, methylated b vitamins, glutathione, phospahtidylserine, l tyrosine, melatonin to help with better sleep, and addressing tongue tie and sleep apnea

These were my child’s root causes, every child will be different

We also had to address many different components to see improvement. We do use cbd but that's just one piece of addressing many different contributing factors.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)