Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Feeling super guilty

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 8:14 pm
I’m positive for Covid. I have a 4 month old, exclusively formula fed. I’ve been staying away as much as possible and using purell when I need to touch him. My husband is doing the feedings and everything and also working full time. Poor guy is extremely overwhelmed. He’s also taking care of the other kids etc. Tonight my husband was desperate for some sleep and went to take a nap. Of course baby chooses that time to be fussy. I didn’t know what to do…I held and played with my baby and now I’m feeling super guilty and imagining him getting really sick or worse Chas vishalom 😭 Moms are not allowed to be sick!

amother
Bone

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 8:40 pm
I had covid in March 2020 - my baby was born the end of February 2020. She didn’t get it. I think very young babies aren’t likely to get it.

I did wear a mask and I avoided kissing her on her cute face for the first few weeks of her life which was torture.

SingALong

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 10:14 pm
I had COVID last April and was nursing my then 10 month old. I held her, tried not to kiss her or breathe in her face but I’m sure it happened. Have COVID now again and and my baby climbs all over me snuggling all the time. I’m home with her, dh is at work, that’s life, there’s only so much one can quarantine from other household members. My other kids also still want me to hug and kiss them goodnight. I still do.

annalee

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 10:17 pm
OMG please don’t feel guilty!! That’s all I’ll say so I don’t get slammed.

cupcake123

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 10:25 pm
I'll get slammed too bad.
Take care of your babies! Everyone! . I said this on another thread today.
try not to kiss etc .. but you need to care for your child.
Do not feel guilty please ! ❤
Refuah shalayma
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics