Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Parenting course

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 06 2022, 7:45 am
Anyone know if a great parenting course that I can take with my husband? Preferably online or in person in the Long Island area.
We only have one baby so it’s really just to give us skills for our future and to be able to raise our kids with confidence that we’re doing it right.
Anyone have any recommendations?
Any leads would be appreciated! Ty!

amother
Impatiens

Post Thu, Jan 06 2022, 8:11 am
https://www.blimieheller.com/about she has online courses every few months. you can check her out on instagram to see if it resonates with you. Her Method is gentle and encourages self growth and healing of the parents.

tymama

Post Thu, Jan 06 2022, 9:00 am
Another vote for Blimi

mushkamothers

Post Thu, Jan 06 2022, 9:06 am
I'm creating an online course for new moms specifically. It's targeted for the first year on bonding, enhancing development (Montessori style), encouraging attachment and more. I'm on Instagram @motheringmindset

But if you wanted one to take with your husband on general triggers and conscious parenting and parenting with connection, then check out blimie or sternasuissa.com is launching and she's also very excellent. @sternasuissa

smss

Post Thu, Jan 06 2022, 11:28 am
Yes Blimie Heller! Highly highly recommend! And you can choose to do follow up... join a whatsapp group and quarterly zoom calls.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 06 2022, 1:39 pm
Ty all!

mha3484

Post Thu, Jan 06 2022, 2:08 pm
I really liked the ideas in Self Reg by Stuart Shenker. I read it for an older child and wish I knew about how to teach my kids to self soothe when they were babies and toddlers.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics