Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Vacation with friends

allsmiles

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:02 am
Anyone ever been on a vacation with friends? I’m really interested in going away for a bit to treat myself to a break but I’m debating if this is the right way to do it- How was it leaving husband (and kids?) at home? How long did you go for? What did you do?
Thanks!

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:04 am
I went all by myself ans DH stayed with the kids. Was the best thing. If I can't go with DH, I'd rather go myself then with friends. (Wanted to go with DH, but didn't have where to leave the kids.)

amother
Snapdragon

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:24 am
I know this is done I some communities but none of my friends and I have done this. Not something I’m interested in at then juncture. I think in communities where girls marry very young and don’t have girl time and travel time pre marriage It’s something that’s common.but I had plenty of time for that. BH. Now my vacations are spent with husband and children

clowny

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:39 am
I have gone with friends several times. Usually for 4 days. We fly to Miami from New York. We basically spend most of the time sitting at the beach and going out to eat. We sometimes do other fun things like Segway or boat rides. Regarding leaving dh and the kids- it works out very well bh. The last few years even better because my girls are old enough to watch the little ones so dh can go about his schedule now. It was a bit tougher when they younger.

We also once did a 1 night 2 day local getaway when it was tough for some of us to get away for longer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics