Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Microneedling

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 30 2021, 2:52 pm
anyone did microneedling?
how did it help?
arnd how much did it cost?

amother
Steel

Post Thu, Dec 30 2021, 2:58 pm
You can buy one online. I use the microneedle roller by Rodan & Fields. You can get a cheaper one from TJ Maxx. It's just important to keep it very clean. You can spritz it with hydrogen peroxide and let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse it off before using it. I use it for the purpose of making the skin more receptive to treatments and serums/moisturizers.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Thu, Dec 30 2021, 3:08 pm
https://www.healthline.com/hea.....dling

amother
Kiwi

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 8:09 am
Any experience getting it done by a dermatologist along the jawline? How long did it take for the marks to go away?

amother
Mintgreen

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:38 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
anyone did microneedling?
how did it help?
arnd how much did it cost?

I did it, cost $400 for the full face. I was red and blistered for a good 5 days so take into account you will have to hibernate until your face clears up. Definitely left a glowing face for a while once healed....otherwise didn't see any major benefits from it.

amother
Kiwi

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:49 am
amother [ Mintgreen ] wrote:
I did it, cost $400 for the full face. I was red and blistered for a good 5 days so take into account you will have to hibernate until your face clears up. Definitely left a glowing face for a while once healed....otherwise didn't see any major benefits from it.

My dermatologist charges a lot more. It’s supposed to tighten the jawline (I.e. sagging skin). I’ve hesitated all this time because I was afraid of what you said - hard to hibernate for that amount of time. They said 3 days before you can cover with makeup, but I was afraid it would be more like a week.

frummiebackhome

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:17 am
I'm not sure if it's supposed to really tighten the skin. It helps, but it's not a game changer. Have you read about collagen biostimulants, like sculptra? Or maybe ultherapy? If it's something major I'd try those.

I myself had microneedling with my dermatologist but I got nothing more than softened acne marks and blemishes. I liked it but I don't think it's revolutionary.

amother
Snowflake

Post Thu, Apr 07 2022, 9:50 pm
How many sessions of microneedling did you do ? You need to do more then one session to see improvement
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics