Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
List of people who got covid recently despite vaccinated
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 12:03 pm
My vaccinated 13-year-old who had covid last year has it again. He has no symptoms, but his school does mandatory testing.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 12:05 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
My vaccinated 13-year-old who had covid last year has it again. He has no symptoms, but his school does mandatory testing.

Glad he's feeling ok...

MrsDash

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 12:21 pm
just got a booster an hour ago! Let's see how long until I become a zombie LOL LOL

monkeymamma

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 12:46 pm
Jan Schakowsky (and her husband) joins the list today. Both were vaccinated and got their boosters as well.

amother
Pistachio

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 12:59 pm
NY health commissioner joins the list as well. She was boostered.

monkeymamma

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 6:17 pm
Mark Levine who is vaccinated and got a booster tested positive for covid.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 6:24 pm
Do you think there will be a point when our government will realize vaccines don't prevent the spread of covid and abolish the mandates?

amother
Peru

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 6:55 pm
amother [ Antiquewhite ] wrote:
Do you think there will be a point when our government will realize vaccines don't prevent the spread of covid and abolish the mandates?
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh LOL Laugh Smile Laugh

monkeymamma

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 6:44 pm
AOC tested positive for covid and is experiencing symptoms. AOC vaccinated and got her booster shot in October. I thought the booster lasts five or six months?

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 6:46 pm
monkeymamma wrote:
AOC tested positive for covid and is experiencing symptoms. AOC vaccinated and got her booster shot in October. I thought the booster lasts five or six months?

Karma.

Yet she is still encouraging people to get the booster.

monkeymamma

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 6:47 pm
amother [ Antiquewhite ] wrote:
Karma.

Yet she is still encouraging people to get the booster.

She probably blames it on Florida with no mandates, masks or social distancing. Moral of the story, if you are vaccinated and got a booster then do not go to Florida. Cause aoc did and look how that ended..

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 6:54 pm
monkeymamma wrote:
She probably blames it on Florida with no mandates, masks or social distancing. Moral of the story, if you are vaccinated and got a booster then do not go to Florida. Cause aoc did and look how that ended..

Nobody told her to go to Florida and walk around maskless. She can blame herself.

In any case she could have easily also caught it in ny or on the plane when she was masked.

amother
NeonPurple

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 7:01 pm
I have one younger child fully vaxxed who just came down with covid. sore throat for a couple days, no fever, some congestion now. Normal mood and behavior.

I have one teen who is fully vaxxed and got booster over 2 weeks ago. Asymptomatic positive. I trust the result due to multiple known exposures.

Myself (vaxxed and boosted in november) and remaining dc (vaxxed but not yet boosted because just became eligible) have no symptoms, negative rapids, and pending PCRs.

Overall, so far, I'm glad we got vaxxed. I think the mild cases and the fact we haven't had COVID until now bh when the variant is much less severe were worth it. Also, having much less disruption in school, work, life from being sick earlier or repeatedly were worth it. We did not have any particularly disruptive symptoms from vaxxing--and the youngest had basically no side effects from the vaccines. Even if dc and I end up getting positive PCR results, I have no regrets and I'd rather an asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic case than feeling very ill or worse cvs.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 7:09 pm
Even if someone is pro vax and feels mandates do not affect them guess what?
If the government can mandate this then they can choose to mandate pretty much anything.
So if you don’t care now and mandates stand then pretty sure at some point eventually everyone will be affected and will care.
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics