Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
BDE Bob Saget
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Tuberose

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 8:13 pm
gold21 wrote:
I saw an interesting study on propaganda and why some take it at face value and some question it. Should I link?

Sure!

lkwdgirl

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 8:14 pm
amother [ Honeysuckle ] wrote:
NO! ppl didn't die pre covid

Really now. Have proof to back it up?

amother
Tuberose

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 8:16 pm
monkeymamma wrote:
Where does this say that anyone died because of the vaccine? Because as far as we know no one dies of the vaccine (at least according to some posters on this thread) so how can you compare to unvaccinated people if no one dies of the vaccine?

And how does the booster affect whatever this is considering that no one dies of the vaccine and certainly no one dies after getting the booster (at least according to some posters on this thread)?

It would be interesting that the cdc actually admits that people died of the vaccine.

Its showing that vaccines do not cause excess mortality. Iow, studies show that vaccination does not cause death.

If you dont like these studies, feel free to link your own.

monkeymamma

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 8:22 pm
amother [ Tuberose ] wrote:
Its showing that vaccines do not cause excess mortality. Iow, studies show that vaccination does not cause death.

If you dont like these studies, feel free to link your own.

My understanding from the study you posted is that they were looking at hospitalizations so how does that relate to whether or not someone died from the vaccine? Did they do an autopsy on every person who died after taking the vaccine or booster? If not, then how do you know what the actual cause of death was and why are you so certain that the vaccine had nothing to do with it?

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 8:52 pm
gold21 wrote:
I know many people who were boosted on Nov 21 who didn't suddenly die on Jan 9.

And therefore---? Therefore he overdosed? Interesting & completely baseless analysis.

I'm saying "someone who was in middle of a tour so couldn't possibly be suicidal" is just illogical.

That's not how these things work.

I have no idea how this person died.

I'm saying OP shows a pattern of jumping to illogical conclusions.

monkeymamma

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:12 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
I'm saying "someone who was in middle of a tour so couldn't possibly be suicidal" is just illogical.

That's not how these things work.

I have no idea how this person died.

I'm saying OP shows a pattern of jumping to illogical conclusions.

Idk. Apparently there was no evidence of drugs or foul play so its logical to say that he may have died from the vaccine given that he recently took the booster. Do you have any evidence that its not? I would say we should wait for his autopsy but he may not have one since he is Jewish but even if he does have one, they may not reveal the real cause of death if he died from the vaccine because it would go against the narrative that the vaccine causes no harm and certainly no death. I guess we may never know the truth.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:13 pm
BDE

DrMom

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:35 pm
BDE

It's really distasteful the way this whole thread has developed.

Does every single event in life need to turn into a referendum on covid policy? Can people wait for a shred of evidence before turning this into a debate about vaccines?

teachkids

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:40 pm
gold21 wrote:
He did get vaccinated. He got boosted on Nov 21.

When you said just got boosted I assumed you meant last week. A month and a half?! He probably also drank coffee in that month and a half, maybe that's what killed him. Or a peanut butter sandwich. Or the soap he used in the hotel. There could be a million things between the vaccine and his death.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:51 pm
teachkids wrote:
When you said just got boosted I assumed you meant last week. A month and a half?! He probably also drank coffee in that month and a half, maybe that's what killed him. Or a peanut butter sandwich. Or the soap he used in the hotel. There could be a million things between the vaccine and his death.

Omg, someone is finally making sense.
Would people connect death and vaccines after 3 months? 6? A year?
What if they don't do an autopsy and we might not know the reason? Oh no, for sure must be the booster!

amother
Raspberry

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:00 pm
Never heard of him. It's not for us to judge. He was Jewish. That's sad enough. BDE.

grace413

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:35 pm
BDE. I will admit to loving Full House.

65 year old men who are seemingly healthy drop dead of heart attacks all the time. It's very common.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 3:41 am
monkeymamma wrote:
Idk. Apparently there was no evidence of drugs or foul play so its logical to say that he may have died from the vaccine given that he recently took the booster. Do you have any evidence that its not? I would say we should wait for his autopsy but he may not have one since he is Jewish but even if he does have one, they may not reveal the real cause of death if he died from the vaccine because it would go against the narrative that the vaccine causes no harm and certainly no death. I guess we may never know the truth.

No drug paraphernalia doesn't mean he didn't overdose. I'm not saying he did..but it's way too early to know
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics