Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
All kids are sick....

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 6:58 pm
All of my kids and me (including the baby) have covid. Yes I am vaacinated. Please be nice. I just need Chizuk and sympathy.

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 7:00 pm
How sick? Is there a diff between those vaccinated and those who aren’t?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 7:02 pm
Hugs thats so tough.Heart Our family just had a train reaction. First got sick then recovered...next got sick then recovered etc...im the last, currently sick.

imasinger

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 7:26 pm
Hugs, you're far from alone. I hope it's mild for all of you!

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 7:28 pm
Hugs. We're all getting over it now. Its not easy at all. How old is your baby? Is he/she ok?

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 7:42 pm
I'm so sorry, Refuah Shelaima! I hope someone can give you tender love and care. It's so hard being sick and taking care of everyone else!

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 8:51 pm
Sorry!! This doesn't even have to be a covid thing. In my family it's 99% percent of the time when one Is sick, so are the rest. And yes, it's me, that has to toughen up to take care of them all. and with a baby, who is also sick, it's on very little sleep to boot. I have so much empathy for you. The glimmer for me, is I tell myself our immune system is stronger for it. Best I can do lol refuah shelema!

amother
Cognac

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 8:53 pm
Sorry, op!
We have same situation here too, but with flu, not covid. At least I got it last, so I was able to take care of them when they needed it most.
Feel better!

amother
Poinsettia

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 8:55 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
How sick? Is there a diff between those vaccinated and those who aren’t?

Not so much with omicron. Most seem to be the same amount of sick... some with vax have fever and feel lousy and some don't. Same with the unvax.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 9:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
All of my kids and me (including the baby) have covid. Yes I am vaacinated. Please be nice. I just need Chizuk and sympathy.

Why would anyone not be nice? You are sick!! Refua shelaima to you and all in your family who are sick.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 9:53 pm
My baby is 8 months. The other kids are little too. Thank you everyone for your support. I will be asked everyone to be nice because lately the word covid comes up it can turn nasty!

amother
Blushpink

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 1:25 pm
We also just had it. I’m fully vaccinated and it was awful! Kids were mostly mild but I was so sick for days. It will be behind you soon be’h!! Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics