Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Where can I buy a baby bedding set in Brooklyn?

beachgirl

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 10:57 pm
Does anyone have a recommendation for a baby bedding store in Brooklyn or the general five boros? I don't want to spend $500 on a set!

dewyt

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 11:06 pm
go to atlantic ave mall by train, and go to burlington coat factory, they ahve a baby depot and u can get sets there for 50-100 or more

yitta25

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 11:26 pm
I ordered online from pottery barn. Belive it or not, I paid $110 for the set plus $28 for a pillow embroidered with my daughters name. It looks great. It included the dust ruffle, crib sheet, bumper, and duvet cover. I love it. It washes great and looks beautiful in her room.
http://www.potterybarnkids.com.....d%7Cb[/img]

Twizzlers

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 11:26 pm
there is a store on macdonald ave bet n & o or o & p that u can buy for more like $30.

yitta25

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 11:27 pm
A friend of mine ordered the green one for her sons room and it looks great!!

sv9506

Post Wed, Apr 09 2008, 8:59 am
I ordered a really nice set for a reasonable price ($120-130) online at JCPenneys. It took me so long to figure out which set to order for my son and I was checking so many different websites to find the set that I loved the most (we had finally decided on a moon/star type of theme). The set is made by Carter's and the quality is amazing and it looks great. The bumper are soooo soft. You can buy an additional set of matching sheets - which I would recommend doing so that you don't have to rush and do a load during the day before the baby needs the crib again. If you order the sheets set there are 2 in the set so altogether I have three which is amazing (1 from the crib bedding set and 2 from the sheet set). There are also some accessories to buy to decorate the room with which I love. They have some other sets but this is the one that I got.
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X.....42249|42330|42341|42342

hey its me

Post Wed, Apr 09 2008, 10:42 pm
walmart I paid $50 and its in and out the was washes beautifully oh and the first set (4 a porta crib) was from burlington think it was $40

avimom

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 10:11 pm
ordered mine from target- cute, simple, and I think around $70

mom7270

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 10:48 pm
my first set I spent alot of $$$ on and had it custom made by a store in bp and was so unhappy, it literally fell apart. the next one I ordered from pottery barn and so far so good....

veteranmom

Post Mon, Apr 14 2008, 7:23 pm
I bought mine at Walmart on line. The price was great. It even came with a mobile and a matching lamp

greenfire

Post Mon, Apr 14 2008, 7:56 pm
did you try going to kids-r-us ... I would imagine they don't cost such an exhorbitant amount there ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics