Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Ppl who dropped dead from the vaccine
1  2  Next

gr82no

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 7:20 pm
Instead of hijacking every thread where someone says that someone passed away or something happened to someone and you think it happened because of the vaccine, can you please post it here? Thanks
It’s really annoying to see it in every thread.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 7:27 pm
gr82no wrote:
Instead of hijacking every thread where someone says that someone passed away or something happened to someone and you think it happened because of the vaccine, can you please post it here? Thanks
It’s really annoying to see it in every thread.

Its impossible that anyone died or were injured from the vaccine because people died and were injured before covid started so the fact that they died or were injured after they got the vaccine is irrelevant and just a coincidence.
But many people died and/or were injured because of covid because no one died and/or were injured before covid so they must have died because of covid.

And no one had a change in their period because of the vaccine because people had changes in their period before covid so it cant possibly be the vaccine. But people had a change in their period because of covid because no one had a change in their period before covid so it must have been covid.

Same with pregnancies, the vaccines didnt cause miscarriages or stillborns because people had miscarriages and stillborns before covid. But covid is the reason why people have miscarriages and stillborns because no one had miscarriages and stillborns before covid.

Not sure what to believe anymore.

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 7:28 pm
Macabim.org

amother
NeonPink

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 7:29 pm
I'm sorry you are annoyed from hearing the truth.

And obviously nobody knows for sure. There are just a lot of coincidences lately.

amother
DarkGray

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 7:54 pm
Just like every car accident death in 2020 was labeled covid death we have a right to do the same with the vaccine now. What’s fair is fair!

Bluepink

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 7:59 pm
amother [ NeonPink ] wrote:

And obviously nobody knows for sure. There are just a lot of coincidences lately.

There have always been coincidences. People have always died suddenly, unexpectedly. Kids have died suddenly. There are medical conditions you may not know of. Why would it be the vaccine, maybe it’s just that you don’t have the story?

I know someone young and healthy who dropped dead a few days after getting vaccinated. Turns out, she (didn’t know that she) had a rare form of cancer that caused an intestinal blockage, and her colon then perforated and she died of peritonitis/ sepsis. No it’s not related to the vaccine.

I will not chv speculate on this girl in Lakewood (may she have a refuah) or other recent illnesses. I will say that cardiac arrest means the heart stopped and is not the same thing as a heart attack. Someone can have heart failure at a young age (failure of the heart to pump adequate blood) due to many causes, such as severe infection, undetected birth defects, or even autoimmune disorders. Heart failure can lead to the heart stopping altogether. Again, there are many horror stories that people love to blame on vaccines but actually have a medical story behind them that you probably don’t know.

Notsobusy

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 8:01 pm
amother [ DarkGray ] wrote:
Just like every car accident death in 2020 was labeled covid death we have a right to do the same with the vaccine now. What’s fair is fair!

Is this about what's fair or is it about the truth?

I'm not vaccinated and I don't trust the CDC anymore and I'm not really sure what to believe about any of this. But I just wish there was a way for me to figure out the truth. I want to protect myself and my children the best way possible. I don't care about fair and playing the same games as them. This is my about my life, not about winning some stupid political contest.

amother
DarkGray

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 8:05 pm
Notsobusy wrote:
Is this about what's fair or is it about the truth?

I'm not vaccinated and I don't trust the CDC anymore and I'm not really sure what to believe about any of this. But I just wish there was a way for me to figure out the truth. I want to protect myself and my children the best way possible. I don't care about fair and playing the same games as them. This is my about my life, not about winning some stupid political contest.

I don’t think there’s a clear truth. There are risks either way so whatever you do is WRONG. we are doomed!

gold21

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 8:29 pm
FAQ on Sudden Death and Myocarditis

A rare form of heart disease, myocarditis develops when the heart muscle becomes inflamed and enlarged, thus weakening the heart. Naturally, the risk of sudden death for people with myocarditis is a reason for concern. Because it’s the mission of Myocarditis Foundation to raise awareness about this condition, we’ve asked Monte Willis, MD, Ph.D., FASCP, FCAP to assemble the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about sudden death. Learn more from his answers below.

What is sudden death, and how does it present clinically?

Sudden death syndrome (SDS) refers to an umbrella of cardiac conditions, such as myocarditis, that can lead to sudden cardiac arrest and even death. It presents as sustained abnormal electrical activity within the heart. Sudden death due to a loss of heart function typically occurs within one hour of symptoms beginning, which may include:

Dizziness

Trouble breathing

Loss of consciousness

A fluttering feeling in the heart or heart palpitations

Unexplained chest pain and/or fainting, especially when exercising

However, in some cases, symptoms may not be present at all, and victims may die instantly. Unfortunately, many people don’t know they have SDS until a cardiac event occurs. Sudden cardiac death is responsible for up to half of heart disease deaths, and in many cases, it can affect young athletes with underlying genetic heart disease or those who have experienced a viral or bacterial infection reaching the heart.

What are the known causes of sudden death?

A majority of sudden death cases are linked to coronary heart disease, heart attacks, and heart failure. While the incidence of sudden death from myocarditis in older adults is unknown, roughly 1-9% of deceased patients are found to have evidence of cardiac inflammation. However, in young adults, nearly 20% of sudden death cases are linked to myocarditis. Further, up to half of sudden death victims with HIV show evidence of myocarditis during their autopsy.

If you have additional questions about the link between myocarditis and sudden death that were not answered here, please do not hesitate to contact Myocarditis Foundation for more information. You can also play a vital role in helping us find answers about myocarditis and heart disease by donating today.

amother
Darkblue

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 8:36 pm
Bluepink wrote:
There have always been coincidences. People have always died suddenly, unexpectedly. Kids have died suddenly. There are medical conditions you may not know of. Why would it be the vaccine, maybe it’s just that you don’t have the story?

I know someone young and healthy who dropped dead a few days after getting vaccinated. Turns out, she (didn’t know that she) had a rare form of cancer that caused an intestinal blockage, and her colon then perforated and she died of peritonitis/ sepsis. No it’s not related to the vaccine.

I will not chv speculate on this girl in Lakewood (may she have a refuah) or other recent illnesses. I will say that cardiac arrest means the heart stopped and is not the same thing as a heart attack. Someone can have heart failure at a young age (failure of the heart to pump adequate blood) due to many causes, such as severe infection, undetected birth defects, or even autoimmune disorders. Heart failure can lead to the heart stopping altogether. Again, there are many horror stories that people love to blame on vaccines but actually have a medical story behind them that you probably don’t know.

Sure. Because nothing EVER can be from the vaccines.

amother
Oldlace

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 8:46 pm
It’s next to impossible to know for sure.
I know a healthy man who had swelling of the brain similar to meningitis and almost died within a week of the vaccine. His doctors don’t know what caused it. He has a long road to recovery to a normal life.

His kids who are anti-vaccine say it was the shot.
His kid pro the vaccine say it’s impossible to know either way.

Most situations like that it really is impossible to know unless it happens immediately.

amother
Oldlace

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 8:47 pm
Check out EmilyJo on Twitter. Her son has mycordositis for rest of his life from the vaccine. She says it’s considered mild but he was in hospital for 4 days. Is in pain. Can’t play. And will have this the rest of his life. She is pro vaccine but is shocked she was never warmed how injureda healthy child can get.

gold21

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 8:54 pm
amother [ Oldlace ] wrote:
Check out EmilyJo on Twitter. Her son has mycordositis for rest of his life from the vaccine. She says it’s considered mild but he was in hospital for 4 days. Is in pain. Can’t play. And will have this the rest of his life. She is pro vaccine but is shocked she was never warmed how injureda healthy child can get.

BH at least she caught it and it is being dealt with. Sometimes myocarditis can go undetected, which can lead to bigger problems.

Last edited by gold21 on Mon, Jan 10 2022, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

gold21

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 8:55 pm
Some more info on myocarditis & sudden death:

Nestled deep in the chest, the heart is protected from the physical forces that scrape skin or break bone. But it isn't immune to infection and inflammation. Each year, thousands of people develop myocarditis, an inflammation of the middle, muscular layer of the heart. It is triggered by infection, allergic reactions to drugs or chemicals, and some diseases. Myocarditis can be so mild that it passes unnoticed, and so serious that it causes heart failure or sudden death. Since there isn't one sign or symptom that shouts "myocarditis," making the diagnosis takes some careful medical sleuthing.

amother
Clear

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 8:57 pm

Tell you what. How about everyone list here every name of someone they know for a fact died from the vaccine and then we’ll list all the people we know for a fact died from covid. That should give us a good idea of whether to vaccinate or risk getting covid. Ready?

gold21

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 8:58 pm
I think that myocarditis is likely a rare (relatively rare, anyway) potential side effect of the vaccine. (Perhaps some people are more at risk for this type of side effect than others due to certain underlying conditions. Or perhaps it's random. At this point, data is limited.)

But it is clearly listed as a potential side effect of the vaccine, so apparently it is a risk, however slight (hopefully very slight). Myocarditis is also linked to sudden death. If you want to find accurate info on myocarditis, look for articles written prior to 2020. I mean, whatever. Just stating facts.

Last edited by gold21 on Mon, Jan 10 2022, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Esty 4

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 9:01 pm

your contradicting yourself dearie Wink

gold21

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 9:01 pm
amother [ Clear ] wrote:
Tell you what. How about everyone list here every name of someone they know for a fact dies from the vaccine and then we’ll list all the people we know for a fact died from covid. That should give us a good idea of whether to vaccinate or risk getting covid. Ready?

Yes, I'm ready.

Let's all list the name of those who passed away of covid who were given early outpatient treatment (within 2-3 days of symptom onset). Go!

Esty 4

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 9:02 pm
gold21 wrote:
I think that myocarditis is likely a rare (relatively rare, anyway) potential side effect of the vaccine. Perhaps some people are more at risk for this type of side effect than others due to certain underlying conditions.

But it is clearly listed as a potential side effect of the vaccine, so apparently it is a risk, however slight (hopefully very very slight). Myocarditis is also linked to sudden death. If you want to find accurate info on myocarditis, look for articles written prior to 2020. I mean, whatever. Just stating facts.

myocarditis is also a side affect from covid btw

gold21

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 9:02 pm
Esty 4 wrote:
myocarditis is also a side affect from covid btw

Covid that is allowed to progress untreated, correct
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics