Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Maxihealth vitamins that help with focus

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:34 pm
I vaguely recall hearing about this.

Ds does well in school but works harder than typical to focus.

This isn't as an alternative to medication--just looking for something that might give him a boost.

Does anyone have experience with this and can tell me what this product is called?

amother
Banana

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:36 pm
Omega 3?

But I give the chapter one gummies, not maxihealth

NotInNJMommy

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:43 pm
How old is your son?

Zahler's makes something called "Teen Focus" that my daughter really likes. It's a capsule.

They make a chewable called "Active Kids" as well. (It also comes as a powder)

The taste of the latter is a bit meh. Once we found Teen Focus a year or two ago, she really liked that more because she doesn't have to deal with the taste and takes it daily on her own. She says she really finds it helps.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:44 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
How old is your son?

Zahler's makes something called "Teen Focus" that my daughter really likes. It's a capsule.

They make a chewable called "Active Kids" as well. (It also comes as a powder)

The taste of the latter is a bit meh. Once we found Teen Focus a year or two ago, she really liked that more because she doesn't have to deal with the taste and takes it daily on her own. She says she really finds it helps.

My son is 14. Thanks! I'm going to look into these. Did your dd find that the the active kids one was stronger? Or basically the same?

Eta, just looked them both up. The nutrients are quite different. Active kids is 6 a day and seems to have much more minerals and vitamins and ingredients, the capsule is three a day. Hmmmm..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children