Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Any1 have info on wall hanging toilets? worth it?!

stepmama

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 8:39 am
Hi! I am currently renovating my house in lkwd. I need to make a decision about the toilets but I am hearing mixed reviews about the wall hanging ones...some say its amazing, some say they dont flush so strongly...can anyone please help me out?? My plumbing guy is recommending the following bowl because it is higher off the floor, therefore easier to clean under.

PLs pls pls share your experience!!!

https://www.us.laufen.com/cata.....02501

dena613

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 8:43 am
I don't know abt water pressure, but I do know someone who has a toilet like this on a tiled wall because she has lots of boys and it's easier to clean around!!! LOL
That is a good cheshbon to me!

imorethanamother

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 8:52 am
stepmama wrote:
Hi! I am currently renovating my house in lkwd. I need to make a decision about the toilets but I am hearing mixed reviews about the wall hanging ones...some say its amazing, some say they dont flush so strongly...can anyone please help me out?? My plumbing guy is recommending the following bowl because it is higher off the floor, therefore easier to clean under.

PLs pls pls share your experience!!!

https://www.us.laufen.com/cata.....02501

I also was told to get one and decided against it. The tank would be inside the wall, and I was worried that if the toilet had problems, I’d have to get into the wall and sometimes break it open to fix. I was told there’s a panel, but I don’t know.

stepmama

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 8:53 am
dena613 wrote:
I don't know abt water pressure, but I do know someone who has a toilet like this on a tiled wall because she has lots of boys and it's easier to clean around!!! LOL
That is a good cheshbon to me!

I too have a lot of boys kah Wink so that is why I am looking into it.

Anyone else have info on the flush etc?

yc

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 11:14 am
I just installed these - in israel. they have a stronger flush than the regular for the reasons you said.
with a houseful of boys b'h you can't compare the cleanup. also aesthetically its much nicer. however maybe our contractor didnt do a great job but one toilet shpritzes water out on the floor when you flush. we lowered the water pressure which helps a little. the feed back I hear about most repairs is that you remove the panel on the wall.
so you don't need to break anything open. I know toilets in general work differently in the US vs Israel so I recommend to find out from ppl in your area. for example the toilets in israel maintain a low water level so you constantly need to clean the basin. in the wall toilet its even worse. there is almost no water inside. but maybe in the US this is not true.

Amarante

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 11:24 am
Why not a urinal in a boy’s bathrooms. 🤷‍♀️ I realize that it is not feasible for many homes and most people would nit have one in a regular bathroom but if one had a bathroom for the boys it would be ideal. 😂😂😂

pessyb

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 1:09 pm
I got it for small bthrm takes up less space and cleaner
no issues hv it for 3 yrs toto brand

tweety1

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 1:54 pm
Best thing ever invented.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars