Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Cheap sunny place for vacation with kosher restaurants

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 4:59 pm
On the east coast or close to it. Thanks

doctorima

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 5:24 pm
The farther south you go, the warmer the weather. Miami is the obvious choice, but it's not known for being cheap. Atlanta is cheaper and has great food options, but check the weather for when you want to go. Phoenix is a great choice, though obviously not on the East coast.

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 5:26 pm
Since we know cheap is relative, what’s your budget? Do you need warm or is sunny enough?

SuperWify

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 5:48 pm
The east coast isn’t known for its warmth in the winter….

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 6:44 pm
Does such a place exist?

pinkpeonies

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 7:04 pm
Actually Miami is super cheap. We go all the time. Flights can be literally nothing, there are Amazing hotels on Collin’s that are super cheap, and there are a ton of restaurants. We don’t do anything on vacation. We sit at the pool, the beach, walk the boardwalk, and go out to eat. Nothing like it

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 9:27 pm
pinkpeonies wrote:
Actually Miami is super cheap. We go all the time. Flights can be literally nothing, there are Amazing hotels on Collin’s that are super cheap, and there are a ton of restaurants. We don’t do anything on vacation. We sit at the pool, the beach, walk the boardwalk, and go out to eat. Nothing like it

Can you recommend a cheap hotel on Collins. Thanks

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 9:49 pm
pinkpeonies wrote:

We must have different definitions of cheap. Because going out to eat every night (or more) isn’t cheap at all!

cindyh

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 9:54 pm
Cancun has kosher food and hotels for a fraction of the price. Hotels further from chabad (and restaurants) are cheaper.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 9:56 pm
cindyh wrote:
Cancun has kosher food and hotels for a fraction of the price. Hotels further from chabad (and restaurants) are cheaper.

Can you name hotels and kosher restaurants next to it please. Btw Is it safe regarding crime and covid?

cindyh

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 10:37 pm
Check chabadcancun.com there's also lots of hotels and kosher food in playa del carmen. I believe Banyan Tree even has a kosher restaurant on site.
If I'm not mistaken, there are no protocols to enter. You need a negative covid test to return to the USA and many hotels offer it. Things may have changed since I checked last. Generally it's easy.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 12:18 am
cindyh wrote:
Check chabadcancun.com there's also lots of hotels and kosher food in playa del carmen. I believe Banyan Tree even has a kosher restaurant on site.
If I'm not mistaken, there are no protocols to enter. You need a negative covid test to return to the USA and many hotels offer it. Things may have changed since I checked last. Generally it's easy.

I checked it’s pretty expensive the cheapest is 400 a night and it’s kind of dangerous
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics