Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Memphis Tennessee

Beingreal

Post Mon, Apr 22 2019, 4:13 am
Anyone from there? I saw an ad advertised and we are looking to move, and I want to hear what type of place is it. My husband wears a black hat, white shirt all week,including Shabbos. He works during the day and learns. We are open minded and love meeting all walks of life and have three kittle kids. Is it a community for young couples? What are the shuls and schools like? What are the housing like? Any info, thanks!

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 6:37 pm
Beingreal wrote:
Anyone from there? I saw an ad advertised and we are looking to move, and I want to hear what type of place is it. My husband wears a black hat, white shirt all week,including Shabbos. He works during the day and learns. We are open minded and love meeting all walks of life and have three kittle kids. Is it a community for young couples? What are the shuls and schools like? What are the housing like? Any info, thanks!

bump!?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating