Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Creative mom's - ideas needed
Previous  1  2

amother
Calendula

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 11:16 pm
Many kallahs get a chosson album when they are engaged.
That's a collection of all the boys pictures artistically designed.
Maybe you can pay someone to put together an album of all your daughter's pictures.
It seems like she would appreciate something like that according to what she's gifted her friends.

mushkamothers

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 11:26 pm
Cameo app - you pay famous people to sing happy birthday or record a greeting. Idk if Ben Shapiro is on it but see if anyone she likes. I know benny friedman does it

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 12:01 am
Crookshanks wrote:
Give her a jar with 365/52 notes-things you appreciate about her, random funny things she said as a child, coupons for favors and to go out, notes from her friends and relatives wishing her happy birthday, etc. She can take one out every day/year until her next birthday!
Use brightly colored papers and a clear glass jar, like a mason jar.

Love it and sounds very doable. I'm gonna get to work...Thanks!!

mushkamothers

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 12:51 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Love it and sounds very doable. I'm gonna get to work...Thanks!!

A content idea - sharing things from when she was little. Cute funny stories, what you enjoyed doing together, anecdotes. Funny lines. Etc. Look at old pics to jog your memory!
Can also do life advice or inspirational quotes.
I'd make 5 categories (memories, compliments, love notes from other family members, life advice rtc) it's easier to generate content when you have these pillars. Then it's easier to come up with 70something for each of these 5, for example.

amother
Darkblue

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 3:08 am
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
Do you live in a house with a yard? Try cardmyyard or the overnight flamingos. Personally I think the cardmyyard ones are better, but the overnight flamingos people have T Rexes and penguins that are funny.

Op, you should look into this idea. Google it if you don’t know what it is. I know a very creative family who did this for a family members birthday. It really makes a statement.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children