Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Tampa? I want to open a daycare there do you think its need?

Please vote only if you live there
Yes we desperately need a daycare  
 57%  [ 4 ]
No not necessary  
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 3:48 pm
Ages 0-3

amother
White

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 5:57 pm
The community there is tiny, and also quite insular. Hard to believe 3 members of the community are on this site. OP, I'd suggest discussing it with the Rebbetzin and your neighbors, who can probably give you better feedback.

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 6:02 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
The community there is tiny, and also quite insular. Hard to believe 3 members of the community are on this site. OP, I'd suggest discussing it with the Rebbetzin and your neighbors, who can probably give you better feedback.

OP is probably thinking of moving there but trying to figure out if she'll have parnasa by opening a day care.

amother
White

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:34 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
OP is probably thinking of moving there but trying to figure out if she'll have parnasa by opening a day care.

Then she'll have better luck calling the Rebbetzin than posting here. As I understand it, the community there is completely run by the Rav and Rebbetzin, so even if OP thinks there's a demand, if the Rebbetzin's not on board with it and tells people not to send, she's not going to get anywhere. So that's where she needs to start.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:56 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Then she'll have better luck calling the Rebbetzin than posting here. As I understand it, the community there is completely run by the Rav and Rebbetzin, so even if OP thinks there's a demand, if the Rebbetzin's not on board with it and tells people not to send, she's not going to get anywhere. So that's where she needs to start.

who is the rebbitzin? And how can I get in touch with her?
Also for the chinuch of my own kids. Is this rav and rebbitzin trustworthy? Are they worthy of having the title rav and rebbitzin?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:58 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:

yes im trying to decide the pros and cons here.

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
yes im trying to decide the pros and cons here.

Are you talking about the new chassidish community in Tampa or the (non chassidish) Tampa community in general?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:13 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
Are you talking about the new chassidish community in Tampa or the (non chassidish) Tampa community in general?

are they near each other?
If yes I dont see why I cant take in both kids!

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
are they near each other?
If yes I dont see why I cant take in both kids!

People are replying assuming that you're talking about the new chassidish community there. (And I don't think there's really a demand for a daycare there.) You need to specify which community you’re interested in.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 10:42 am
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
People are replying assuming that you're talking about the new chassidish community there. (And I don't think there's really a demand for a daycare there.) You need to specify which community you’re interested in.

yes I was talking about the new chassidish community. but if the two are near each other then why not both?

doctorima

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 11:40 am
I believe it's a 30-45 minute drive from the existing community to the new chassidish community, so it wouldn't be very practical.

amother
Rose

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 12:10 pm
maybe you wanna try the new Orlando community? It's sound more thought out and resilient

amother
Hawthorn

Post Sat, Jan 15 2022, 9:30 pm
Rose, Do you have more info on that community? Do you know by when they're planning to move there?

amother
Lemonlime

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 2:27 am
amother [ White ] wrote:

Whoa, what? Is this how the community runs? The rebbetzin decides where everyone goes and what everyone does? This sounds a bit controlling to me... I'd stay out of there if this was true.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Feb 08 2022, 4:02 pm
There is going to be a new community with a Kollel under Torah U'Mesorah starting this summer.
The community is not going to be Chassidish.
Separate from the existing Chassidish community.
For more info call the Rabbi running it at
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating