Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Shopping in BP is better than Lakewood…agree? (yeshivish)

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 9:08 am
I’m much more successful shopping in Boro Park than in Lakewood. But, most of my friends prefer Lakewood shopping. Am I the only one who does better in BP??

amother
Currant

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 9:11 am
In which regard are u much more successful? I live in Lkwd and although I lived in BP for one year, the parking was a huge dealbreaker for me..
In lkwd you can’t shop on sundays especially in busy seasons but otherwise the shopping is usually better, stores are bigger and there are big parking lots..

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 9:17 am
I live in a large OOT community so when I come in to NY/NJ I usually have limited time to shop, and I usually find I can go into 1-3 stores in BP and get everything I need, but in Lakewood it takes a lot of driving around going to a lot of stores, and looking through endless racks because the stores are so big. I also have a harder time finding longer midi skirts in Lakewood. Is it just me?

amother
Tomato

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 9:19 am
I found bp really annoying with street parking. The only plus was in nice weather I would park once and walk everywhere else. I like the large spread out stores in Lakewood and the parking lots. I found stuff more easily in Lakewood.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 9:22 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I live in a large OOT community so when I come in to NY/NJ I usually have limited time to shop, and I usually find I can go into 1-3 stores in BP and get everything I need, but in Lakewood it takes a lot of driving around going to a lot of stores, and looking through endless racks because the stores are so big. I also have a harder time finding longer midi skirts in Lakewood. Is it just me?

Yes that make sense. There are some shops in BP that you can quickly assess what's there and come home with a lot.

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 9:27 am
OP, I’m also from OOT. Which stores work for you?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 9:45 am
Elzee and S & W are my go-to places for skirts and sometimes tops as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics