Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lakewood daycare

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 17 2020, 10:45 pm
anyone able to recommend an amazing daycare in lakewood oak and vine area for age 2?would greatly appreciate any input.

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Aug 17 2020, 11:14 pm
Are you looking for a home based babysitting group or a full legal daycare?

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Aug 17 2020, 11:38 pm
Imagination preschool

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 1:15 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Are you looking for a home based babysitting group or a full legal daycare?

Not home based

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 1:44 am
Cozy island, very well run

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 2:33 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
anyone able to recommend an amazing daycare in lakewood oak and vine area for age 2?would greatly appreciate any input.

There’s nothing in that area but I sent my kids to Peekaboo childcare for 2 years and I was super happy there. They are located down prospect.

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 6:46 am
Try Tot World. They are located in back of Bnos Devorah on Oak. It is a wonderful daycare.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:20 am
Kidz place, little people, and spark. See who has room, most daycares do registration back in January. Also he aware that because they take chs often the rates are very high when you don't get chs

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 10:06 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Kidz place, little people, and spark. See who has room, most daycares do registration back in January. Also he aware that because they take chs often the rates are very high when you don't get chs

If you are thinking about Kids Place please get first hand information, not from Imamother

Chayalle

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 10:23 am
Is Gitty's Gan still around? Gitty was my child's amazing preschool Morah (in a school setting) before she opened her own daycare. I highly recommend her, I've recommended her to others who were very happy with her gan.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 10:55 am
Chayalle wrote:
Is Gitty's Gan still around? Gitty was my child's amazing preschool Morah (in a school setting) before she opened her own daycare. I highly recommend her, I've recommended her to others who were very happy with her gan.

Yes. Now called TLC. I sent there and was so happy. Gittys amazing and her morahs are too. It's in tiferes building on oak and albert

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 19 2020, 10:21 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
Try Tot World. They are located in back of Bnos Devorah on Oak. It is a wonderful daycare.

Have you sent to tot world?I wanted to send there but its 20 toddlers to 2 teachers,that seems like a lot for only 2 teachers.

amother
Black

Post Thu, Aug 20 2020, 12:44 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Have you sent to tot world?I wanted to send there but its 20 toddlers to 2 teachers,that seems like a lot for only 2 teachers.

HOw old are the toddlers. If it is a legal place it doesn’t sound right. Unless they are 2.5.
Quote:
For kids from 18 months to 2.5 years, staff must maintain a ratio of 1:6. For children from 2.5 years to 4 years, a ratio of 1:10 - 20 max

I’m sending to a not licensed place where it is 1:7. I thought that was really bad but I guess not.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, Aug 20 2020, 10:40 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
If you are thinking about Kids Place please get first hand information, not from Imamother

I'm not sure what experience you have with kids place but as someone who's worked in several local daycares including kids place, they're the best daycare I've seen so far and the only one I'd send my kids to. There will always be someone with a bad experience.

Edited to add: you are a hundred percent right about getting first hand information for anywhere you plan to send your children.

amother
Nemesia

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 10:10 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I have sent my daughter there last year and I was very happy. They seem to have lots of extra staff that pop in at random times to help out or make sure everything is under control. The Morahs are all warm and loving. They all seem very calm.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries